Bgill55 CF03 Roms 6.5.1 build 23064 "Neo 2.0 Alpha" v55

Guest bga7x

no themes were loaded, just the test rom, and a few programs. will reinstall and check again.

well something you loaded broke the theme cause those arent my task bars and you are missing the buttons! so unless you did a back up or something im not sure cause everyone else looks like the pics i posted!

Guest midiwriter
well something you loaded broke the theme cause those arent my task bars and you are missing the buttons! so unless you did a back up or something im not sure cause everyone else looks like the pics i posted!

Same thing happened to me twice already.

Setting a local image as the background and then removing it causes this problem. Buttons revert to 6.1 style and menu text becomes compacted like in older builds.

Same thing happened to me twice already.

Setting a local image as the background and then removing it causes this problem. Buttons revert to 6.1 style and menu text becomes compacted like in older builds.

have you been able to change back to 6.5 style after or do you have to reload the rom

Guest Mastergreeny
requires a hard reset.

Yes I had this happen once also then i just left background alone. For me it only stayed messed up if i tried to uncheck use your own backgound after it had been checked. So basically you couldn't get default background back without messing it up.

I am psyched about these recent edits. These will definitely give this new rom a look all of its own! I just wish i could have it to flash now. I'm getting ready to go to bed and i like to do the post flash process just before falling asleep. Its like reading a book. I got my newly flashed phone, the girlfriend is reading her book. Its just awesome :)

I am psyched about these recent edits. These will definitely give this new rom a look all of its own! I just wish i could have it to flash now. I'm getting ready to go to bed and i like to do the post flash process just before falling asleep. Its like reading a book. I got my newly flashed phone, the girlfriend is reading her book. Its just awesome :)

Stay Up just a tad longer tonight...I ham almost done with all the Landscape edits!

Stay Up just a tad longer tonight...I ham almost done with all the Landscape edits!

If you need any more to test this bad boy I'm in. Down with stayin up for the update!

Guest Redmanll34

BG been playing with the phone and it looks and works great, haven't seen to much to complain about... Really smooth. Will be doing more testing tomorrow at work. Let me know if you want to have me test those landscapes at all. Nice work on everything, the rom is now a stand out

Guest Mastergreeny

I have had no problems with the new one you sent the other night either. Has been working great all day. I'll probably be up until late tonight so I'll be itchin for a flash!!! :) Great Work!!!!

Like one of ur loyal followers im here my friend i havent tried the neo but now i see everything done to it so im up for it ill wait for the download thanks for all ur hardwork thats why i love my nightshift job i get to stay up for hot releases like this 1

im watching observe and report while i wait for this1 =)

We still here hell yeah

It looks amazing seriously bgill great great work in this rom

Edited by Jmak512