Bgill55 CF03 Roms 6.5.1 build 23064 "Neo 2.0 Alpha" v55

Guest bga7x

Can't wait.

If I change the stuff in the Neo folder will that directly effect the icons in Neo Titanium or are those stored somewhere else?

you can change them in the Neo folder but name them the same as you are replacing or you could edit the CPR to call to your new PNG

WOW! This ROM looks amazing! LOVING the color scheme! My only flash so far is the official CF03, but I've been addicted to all of the amazing work that you and the other cooks are creating and I think this ROM will have me flashing very soon.

Thanks so much for all your work!

Great build - love the look. Your work is always well done and the attention to the details are spectacular.

I do have one issue, not major that perhaps others can check and duplicate?

On my weather panel, I only get temps on the forecast for the last day not the first three days. So what I see are the day names with the weather icon above, but not the high/low temp forecast below except for the last of the four days which does show correctly.

Thanks,

Wraith....

forgot to hit the reply

Guest Redmanll34
Im Counting On you the Most!!! let get together and work some things out!

AHHHH the pressure!!!!! let me look over everything tonight and tomorrow (day off) and hopefully it will feel just like titanium and i'll have no transition problems. Any thoughts of what you are looking to do. One of these days I'll be able to start my Boston Red Sox theme lol just not today or anytime soon.

No COD4 for me tonight, there will be less pissed ppl on xbox live tonight :) .

Shoot me some ideas

Tom

Guest Mastergreeny

My Weather is also this way...It would very cool if fav contacts pic could be lots bigger. Would that be a setting in CPR file or something harder than that?

Edited by Mastergreeny

Guest Redmanll34
My Weather is also this way...It would very cool if fav contacts pic could be lots bigger. Would that be a setting in CPR file or something harder than that?

Whats the panel called exactly, i don't have this on my phone yet but im looking at the cpr, i'm sure it is changable but i need to put it on my phone first to try. Be home in 20 so give me a tad

Guest Mastergreeny
Whats the panel called exactly, i don't have this on my phone yet but im looking at the cpr, i'm sure it is changable but i need to put it on my phone first to try. Be home in 20 so give me a tad

TitaniumWeather- The temps are missing under each day

ATFavePeople- Picture is stretched a little weird and if pic could be most of the screen that would be cool.

Guest Redmanll34
TitaniumWeather- The temps are missing under each day

ATFavePeople- Picture is stretched a little weird and if pic could be most of the screen that would be cool.

Errrrrr, Internet is so slow right now, gonna reboot and try this again. at this rate I'll have the rom d/l in 4hrs. So I looked at the panel (nice they named it the same as b4) and well it def looks possible to change that. All will be known shortly if my transfer speeds get better.

Such a tease to just look at pics and not have it on my phone.

The weather thing???? I don't know until I can get it on there. It might be out of my spectrum of knowledge

Tom

Guest Mastergreeny
:) internet is still super slow, neone wanna send my there cpr and neo reg???? those are smaller and itll help me out a tad.

If you can tell me exactly want you need and where they are at I will send them to you.

Guest popsinger

Bgill,

like the looks of this rom and so i downloaded and trying it out. i am just missing the regular keyboard. the one on this is too small. i guess that would be the XT9. is there a cab for that? thank you!

Bgill,

like the looks of this rom and so i downloaded and trying it out. i am just missing the regular keyboard. the one on this is too small. i guess that would be the XT9. is there a cab for that? thank you!

you guys the Samsung Keyboard I used before is still in this rom!!!!!! Open up text messages and on the bottom Softbar you will see the keyboard icon, press and hold it until you see a pop up and choose Samsung Keyboard and bam you have XT9!!!

Guest Mastergreeny
you guys the Samsung Keyboard I used before is still in this rom!!!!!! Open up text messages and on the bottom Softbar you will see the keyboard icon, press and hold it until you see a pop up and choose Samsung Keyboard and bam you have XT9!!!

The new keyboard is very good. You guys should give it a try before you change. The reg edit to turn work completion on makes it even better. The keys look smaller but it seems to actually push the letter you are trying to push better than the samsung one.

The new keyboard is very good. You guys should give it a try before you change. The reg edit to turn work completion on makes it even better. The keys look smaller but it seems to actually push the letter you are trying to push better than the samsung one.

How do you turn on word completion I would love to get that working with the new keyboard

How do you turn on word completion I would love to get that working with the new keyboard

with ezinput 2.5 it would be a reg hack but it meses up you camera so thats why I dont give it that often!!! if you want word completion switch to the samsung Keyboard!

with ezinput 2.5 it would be a reg hack but it meses up you camera so thats why I dont give it that often!!! if you want word completion switch to the samsung Keyboard!

Oh alright yea i dont want to lose camera so nevermind thanks for the update... the only thing i dont like about neo is the side bar doesnt seem to flow smoothly like m2d does

Guest Mastergreeny

This is the reg edit to make word completion work for new keyboard. (from post by Bgill in other thread)

HKLM\System\currentcontrolSet\control\Layouts\e0010409 ok once there change ime File so it reads like this: Windows\eT9ime.dll

Then Change the Layout Text so it reads like this: eT9 IME

The only thing is that then you will not be able to zoom with camera and you will have to use the center front button to take pictures.

You can always try it and change it back if you don't like it.

Edit: Sorry Bgill already had this posted before I saw your reply

Edited by Mastergreeny