Bgill55 CF03 Roms 6.5.1 build 23064 "Neo 2.0 Alpha" v55

Guest bga7x

Guest popsinger
with ezinput 2.5 it would be a reg hack but it meses up you camera so thats why I dont give it that often!!! if you want word completion switch to the samsung Keyboard!

thank you for the tip on the samsung keyboard. so now just one more question. is there a way to turn on the echo of the keyboard? every other rom i've used when you press a key, it echoes it which helps in knowing that i've actually pressed the right key. on this one, i don't get the echo but i actually get it on the new keyboard but not on the samsung. thanks again.

what are cpr's exactly sorry kind of a newb with some of this

in layman terms its Like Reg settings for Titanium. By editing them you can give a different look to titanium, how it reacts and looks!

ok that makes sense I will leave those to the experienced guys what is nitrogen and chgfingermouse? Also is there any good setting for the gps to get it to actually sync with google maps

Edited by xbladr

Guest Grassguy
in layman terms its Like Reg settings for Titanium. By editing them you can give a different look to titanium, how it reacts and looks!

Before you start messing with the cpr's backup the current one so you have something to fall back on. Saved me more than once!

Guest Redmanll34
Before you start messing with the cpr's backup the current one so you have something to fall back on. Saved me more than once!

Edit----- I'm an idiot

Trying to make the atfavs pic bigger, i dunno yet.

Tom

Edited by Redmanll34

Hahah +1 here, you only have to learn once when you don't save it. Hey bg/anyone can you explain the reg cpr and analog cpr? how do they relate.

Trying to make the atfavs pic bigger, i dunno yet.

Tom

the Analog CPR is for Cmulticlock! it need not apply here I havent got the Buttons To work Just yet but getting close! here is what it will look like!

post-502174-1253848452_thumb.png

the Analog CPR is for Cmulticlock! it need not apply here I havent got the Buttons To work Just yet but getting close! here is what it will look like!

post-502174-1253848452_thumb.png

Holy crap that is sexy as hell when you get that to work please let me know that is the one thing this is missing a main screen with everything in one place

Guest Redmanll34
My Weather is also this way...It would very cool if fav contacts pic could be lots bigger. Would that be a setting in CPR file or something harder than that?

3952472052_083efc44a9_o.jpg

Now to make it centered, question for you guys, do you want it centered up and down, or centered in the middle (L to R) and leave it at same height it is now?

Now to make it centered, question for you guys, do you want it centered up and down, or centered in the middle (L to R) and leave it at same height it is now?

I would say centered left to right definately and maybe bring it down a hair

I knew I could Count On You!!!!!!

Guest Redmanll34

I'll do both and and give the cpr values for everyone. then you get to pick. Give me a bit im trying to set up chome visual editor

Guest Mastergreeny

Ya I would say the size is good and move it down some and centered L & R. Thanks

Edited by Mastergreeny

Guest Mastergreeny
bga any idea when you will have the analog clock all situated? I am still playing with the gps as its painfully slow also what is nitrogen?

Nitrogen is a media player

Guest Mastergreeny
Any chance of getting Office Plugin working? I see its in cHome Editor but when I enable it I get nothing...

You need to install office first. Unless you already have.

Edited by Mastergreeny

Any chance of getting Office Plugin working? I see its in cHome Editor but when I enable it I get nothing...

install office as it has been removed from the Rom! also you need to install the office panel cab!

install office as it has been removed from the Rom! also you need to install the office panel cab!

Oh I forgot to mention you will also have to remove the .plg file from the panel cab and if there is a Mort Script file remove the entry pertaining to the plg file, I ll make a all in one cab for office tomorrow, im a little to buzzed to be editing or making anything Right now!!! Peace have fun everyone!! Rob what are you doing away from your rom lol!!!

I just noticed tilting the phone to the side does nothing is it supposed to be like that? I also noticed the touch pad is a little slower to react than the samsung keyboard well significantly slower

Edited by xbladr

I just noticed tilting the phone to the side does nothing is it supposed to be like that?

The motion sensor is probably set to manual. Just go into your settings and enable automatic.