Bgill55 CF03 Roms 6.5.1 build 23064 "Neo 2.0 Alpha" v55

Guest bga7x

Guest DirtySanchez

Bgill Great job on the new ROM

Can u add back a few things or can these things work?

1. icontacts

2. Showcase or HTC task mgr

3. Cant seem to load SRSWOW anymore says no Driver supported

4. with the home screen in NEO can or is there a App launcher?

5. Omnia Fav Settings

Once again that your for all your hard work.

Does anyon eknow why Media Player will not stay in full screen mode. I select it, it goes to full screen and than back down to normal? is there a way to change this?

Just tried on mine and I did not have that prob, played five songs and it stayed in fullscreen

Guest Grassguy

1. icontacts

5. Omnia Fav Settings

1. There is a cab that should work

2. There is a cab that Blazing wolf did that works

4. Cmanilamenu is in Drkdrgnlrds screenshots, Bgill any idea if we can get this on WQVGA?

5. There is a cab out there

PM me if you can't find the cabs

Guest Redmanll34
I'm hoping we get some skins for this. I love the new digs, but the colors, icons and fonts are pretty uninspired.

Give it time, and there are options out there already. But we just switched over to neo so it will take some time to customize this so it's pretty

I'm lovin this ROM!

I guess this is as good a place to ask this as anywhere:

What's a good suggestion for a navigation program? VZNav sucks, but with my job I used it about 10 times a day. Without it I've been using my lappy, but that gets old. Google Maps is really cool, but I need the "turn by turn" prompts and the satallite links are painfully slow.

I can't believe I'm asking this, but is it possible to still use VZNav on these ROM's? The cab I used to use doesn't work. I've seen Nav n Go mentioned on posts, but I can't find it or figure out how to purchase it.

Any thoughts?

Guest Mastergreeny
I'm lovin this ROM!

What's a good suggestion for a navigation program? VZNav sucks, but with my job I used it about 10 times a day. Without it I've been using my lappy, but that gets old. Google Maps is really cool, but I need the "turn by turn" prompts and the satallite links are painfully slow.

I can't believe I'm asking this, but is it possible to still use VZNav on these ROM's? The cab I used to use doesn't work. I've seen Nav n Go mentioned on posts, but I can't find it or figure out how to purchase it.

Any thoughts?

Garmin XT works great on this phone...This is what I use. This ones not free but its good. It works exactly like a handheld garmin if you have used one of them before.

Edited by Mastergreeny

Guest midiwriter
I'm lovin this ROM!

Any thoughts?

you really get what you pay for....Garmin Mobile XT is $99 and worth every single penny of it. It works FLAWLESSLY on the Omnia

Guest DirtySanchez
1. There is a cab that should work

2. There is a cab that Blazing wolf did that works

4. Cmanilamenu is in Drkdrgnlrds screenshots, Bgill any idea if we can get this on WQVGA?

5. There is a cab out there

PM me if you can't find the cabs

Grassguy

Thx for the reply

1. I do have the .cab for icontacts but for some reason with ATcontacts & icontacts on the same phone makes icontact load run but when u press a contact it dials someone else, and because ATcontacts is apart of the rom i cant uninstall that im aware of.

2. I tried showcase but it didnt work on the main screen if i drilled in to it threw the start menu then it work just fine waiting to here if there is another that works with this new rom. Personaly i like showcase better than the rest But HTC taskmgr is a close second.

3. I guess not yet

4. I also already have this .cab but not so sure these settings dont mess with the sound, or cause the loss of sound from the main speaker and only threw the ear speaker. I also use VVM that i also think causes some issues.

Bgill once again nice work.

ok, I was able to change the background picture and looks really nice, but I don't know how to take a screenshot to share here. Any cap for the programs to take the snapshot?

Guest Redmanll34

3953606993_34d14b74f8_o.jpg3954387844_09948f208e_o.jpg3954387818_45da242cd3_o.jpg

Ok so here's what I got going on. Removed grey bar at the bottom, right about start/contacts from CPR, because it was an eye sore. On Photos and ATfav I made the picture as large as I could. and centered the text the as close as I could. Also removed the silly background picture from the photo panel.

Cmulticlock w/out notifications----- I don't know why but if I move it anywhere but the top, it starts acting up. Biggest issue is when moved if you hit end/return key on home screen, it goes to the weather panel not the multiclock???? Cant figure it out. For now it will be on the top, but i don't like it there.

Guest Redmanll34
ok, I was able to change the background picture and looks really nice, but I don't know how to take a screenshot to share here. Any cap for the programs to take the snapshot?

get mymobile it's free and easy to use

Guest Mastergreeny
3953606993_34d14b74f8_o.jpg3954387844_09948f208e_o.jpg3954387818_45da242cd3_o.jpg

Ok so here's what I got going on. Removed grey bar at the bottom, right about start/contacts from CPR, because it was an eye sore. On Photos and ATfav I made the picture as large as I could. and centered the text the as close as I could. Also removed the silly background picture from the photo panel.

Cmulticlock w/out notifications----- I don't know why but if I move it anywhere but the top, it starts acting up. Biggest issue is when moved if you hit end/return key on home screen, it goes to the weather panel not the multiclock???? Cant figure it out. For now it will be on the top, but i don't like it there.

Looks good!!!...Care to share the new CPRs

Guest Mastergreeny

If you want a program to do it from the Phone without computer you can use this

SpbScreenshot_setup.cab

Ill be uploading the bronzers dll and dumped resources tonight when i get home from work! these control all the icons on your screen like the all the red sms mms and the like so you skinners can skin away. if needed ill edit the dll with your images and post it up for you! or you can edit the dll yourselves! if you do nont forget to resign it!

Guest Mastergreeny

The end key thing is strange...That has happened to me also everytime I have tried to install multiclock. I'll have to dig around in the CPR some and see if I can find an entry that is telling it where to go when you press end. Maybe it doesn't even have anything to do with the CPR, I guess it could be a registry thing also.

you really get what you pay for....Garmin Mobile XT is $99 and worth every single penny of it. It works FLAWLESSLY on the Omnia

Thanks! I'll give it a try (I wonder if there's a trial version). :)

In the mean time, is there a way to get the data connection to disconnect automatically if it's not being used? I'd like to have the weather checked automatically, but it leaves the connection on and drains my battery. Same thing if I close the browser . . . the data connection stays open unless I manually close it. Any suggestions?

Edited by noobers

1. icontacts

5. Omnia Fav Settings

Check post 121 for Shocase