Samsung Dialer and Scrolling in Newer 6.5 Roms...

Guest cuzzinz

i have been on Adryns 6.5 v2.0 rom for the longest time and just decided to try out liorytes rom.... it was awesome until i realized that the samsung dialer was unable to scroll up and down through the list without giving a SMEARing effect. Has anyone been able to fix/remedy this?

I have looked all around... even went into the fstouch settings to see if i could excluded it just in case that was an issue and i just cant get this dang thing to work.

The funny thing is that on Adryn's v2.0 rom i was on winmo 6.5 and had the samsung dialer and everything worked fine. I love the speed of the new OS builds ban MAN o MAN do i love the samsung dialer ... i dunno why... but i just cant give it up.

Thanks in advanced for anyones help.

Guest blazingwolf
i have been on Adryns 6.5 v2.0 rom for the longest time and just decided to try out liorytes rom.... it was awesome until i realized that the samsung dialer was unable to scroll up and down through the list without giving a SMEARing effect. Has anyone been able to fix/remedy this?

I have looked all around... even went into the fstouch settings to see if i could excluded it just in case that was an issue and i just cant get this dang thing to work.

The funny thing is that on Adryn's v2.0 rom i was on winmo 6.5 and had the samsung dialer and everything worked fine. I love the speed of the new OS builds ban MAN o MAN do i love the samsung dialer ... i dunno why... but i just cant give it up.

Thanks in advanced for anyones help.

The fix that worked in the older builds no longer works in the newer builds. The only fix is to get rid of the old 6.1 dialer.

man that is bad news...lol... i want my samsung dialer... for some reason the windows one always seems soooo slow to me... i mean i know i can use a diff program for haptic feedback...but its nice to have without another program also.

Well obviously im not alone with this one...lol.