Custom WM6.1 ROMs for i900 by Ryrzy

Guest Ryrzy

Guest jms2367

Ftouchflo: http://www.1800pocketpc.com/2008/03/29/fto...ows-mobile.html

Tocuhresponse: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=450256

for touchresponse, set it to 11 after soft reset for it to work in our device.

i did not install ftouchflo or its commercial version ftouchsl since it somehow messes with the scrolling in some of my apps. there are some feedback that installing ftouchsl but not activating it somehow improves kinetic scrolling but i think that is true only for some wm6.5 builds. but since i am on wm6.1, i don't see any difference so i don't use it.

Edited by jms2367

Guest tingchung_chin
Ftouchflo: http://www.1800pocketpc.com/2008/03/29/fto...ows-mobile.html

Tocuhresponse: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=450256

for touchresponse, set it to 11 after soft reset for it to work in our device.

i did not install ftouchflo or its commercial version ftouchsl since it somehow messes with the scrolling in some of my apps. there are some feedback that installing ftouchsl but not activating it somehow improves kinetic scrolling but i think that is true only for some wm6.5 builds. but since i am on wm6.1, i don't see any difference so i don't use it.

i also feel a bit loss when pple said install but dun enable it, how can this work if not enable it? for me, i did enable it, and enable startup. yes, i do agreed with you it mess up with others software, therefore, i added tthose into "exception", so now, all my application can be scrolled very very smoooth :) B) :D

Guest tripplesixx
Thank you for this ROM Ryrzy. Is it possible to install this using Windows Vista?

Thank you very much for this rom! It is very fast. but there is no touch player, photo album and other omnia goodies! But its Blitz Krieg!

Can you suggest any rom which has only few changes like the dot net 3.5 and htc emu with all the samsung applications?

I would be grateful! I also wanted to know if I can change the boot logo the default Samsung animation!

But I really appreciate ur work! RYRZY! Hats off to you! :)

hi,

i just flash this rom and everything seems to work fine except for my gps ( garmin xt ). with samsung original rom i get only a few satellite until i edit the logs files. but with this rom it's already edited but i'm not getting any signal, not even 1 satellite. can someone help. thanks

hi,

i just flash this rom and everything seems to work fine except for my gps ( garmin xt ). with samsung original rom i get only a few satellite until i edit the logs files. but with this rom it's already edited but i'm not getting any signal, not even 1 satellite. can someone help. thanks

sorry to bump this but my device is working perfectly except for the gps. can anyone (cook) help. thanks.

Guest ketamdaco

Hi Ryrzy, where are You? ;)

Its seem you are disappear, here many people asked you?

Anyway, we really hope you upgrade this Rom base on these responses.

Remember your Rom is in #1 rank, plz maintain it:))

thanks and gudluck

hi,

anyone having the same problem. can anyone help

• 2 weeks later...
Guest shaya11

to rzyrz!

wow of all the many roms iv flashed lstely finally somerhing thta is unbeatable!

thank you!

small glitch? when im typing text i doesnt show in text box anyone know what i mean?

Thanks! Great rom!

But it seems java and flash files dont not work... I am using the lite edition.

Is it possible to install this using a setup?

Please anwser, thank you :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest drmotto

Hello!

The Light 21054 Rome is above the Omnia.

MobileShell question would be.

The MS 3.5.3 build 9885 in Personal, System, and Connections folders there is no icon.

The MS 3.5.2 build 9745 there were icons in the call list is a black-on-black text.

What is the MS that is operating normally in the ruins of this?

Thanks!