Samsung UI on 6.5 ROM, is there a CAB?

Guest Stealth Pope

Guest Stealth Pope

Hi, Only for the novelty factor, I have wondered if anyone has made a CAB file for the Samsung UI that will allow me to install it as a desktop over a 6.5 ROM? I like the thumb friendliness of 6.5, but want to be able to make the phone look stock when I want. Can this be done?

I would love the same thing except for the today 2 plugin the original sucked i wouldnt mind going back to today 2 every once and a while for the heck of it or the simplicity

Guest semmtexx

just a word of advice, if you are using a newer build of 6.5 with the now smaller top bar, the samsung online widget interface will have a small graphical gap just underneath the top bar. basically, the top of the widget sidebar will be cut off before the top bar and any widgets place in the same area will be sort of "blanked out" as well. I installed it for Sh*ts and grins a while back but it is an eyesore.

Guest SweetwaterBurns
Hi, Only for the novelty factor, I have wondered if anyone has made a CAB file for the Samsung UI that will allow me to install it as a desktop over a 6.5 ROM? I like the thumb friendliness of 6.5, but want to be able to make the phone look stock when I want. Can this be done?

You could try FEWidgets. Worked fairly well, last I tried it.