Found a way to charge bad flashed telus,bell omnia i910

Guest chadouming

Guest chadouming

I recently make a stupid error by flashing my telus omnia with a verizon rom, one of the main problem to this is the not supported battery and the way it did not charge anymore. I found a way to let it charge even with the bad rom.

-Find the reset hole on top

-insert a little thing in, like toothpick or w/e inside and use tape to keep it there

-make your omnia charge.

ALWAYS KEEP AN EYE ON IT. it ''may'' oeverheat. i didnt let it charge ennuf for that, but if it does, dont be mad against me.

BTW, if anyone have a telus rom that i could have, it would save me 150$.

and i'll upload soon something that could be usefull(i'm not sure) to people trying to make a telus rom. Its the language change program and the language file. May be used to make a rom but im still not sure. will post a rapidshare link tommorrow.

Guest chadouming
I recently make a stupid error by flashing my telus omnia with a verizon rom, one of the main problem to this is the not supported battery and the way it did not charge anymore. I found a way to let it charge even with the bad rom.

-Find the reset hole on top

-insert a little thing in, like toothpick or w/e inside and use tape to keep it there

-make your omnia charge.

ALWAYS KEEP AN EYE ON IT. it ''may'' oeverheat. i didnt let it charge ennuf for that, but if it does, dont be mad against me.

BTW, if anyone have a telus rom that i could have, it would save me 150$.

and i'll upload soon something that could be usefull(i'm not sure) to people trying to make a telus rom. Its the language change program and the language file. May be used to make a rom but im still not sure. will post a rapidshare link tommorrow.

http://rapidshare.com/files/285899641/Language_file.rar.html

im sorry if its in french