TV Schedules on your Windows Mobile

Guest vinaymanro

Guest vinaymanro
29-Sep-2009_onTV.jpg

Do you want TV schedules on your Windows Mobile Device? Well now you can, without having to navigate a website.
OnTV is a slick little app which provides listings for some major UK TV Channels. Quick and easy to use, and light on data transfer.

It has been under development for a while now, and is stable, reliable and useful!

OnTV is an application that brings you TV schedules right into your Windows Mobile device. It will show you listings for a number of channels, as well as information about each TV show! To make sure you don't miss that important football game or tonights exciting movie, you can add a reminder about the show into the calender by the push of a button!

OnTV uses any existing internet connection to download the listing. To avoid downloading to much data, it downloads each channel only once you click on it to watch the listing. So a little wait might be apparent before the TV shows pops up on the screen, depending on how fast your connection is.

OnTV is available in VGA and WVGA, and requires .NET CF 3.5!

Currently the following channels are available in the UK Version:
-------------------------------------------------------------
BBC1
BBC2
BBC3
BBC4
Channel4
Five
Dave
Virgin1
E4
More4
Sky3
Fiver
Five USA
Film4
ITV1
ITV2
ITV3
ITV4
SKYmovies Action Thriller
SKYmovies Classics
SKYmovies Comedy
SKYmovies Drama (only WVGA version for now)
SKYmovies Family
SKYmovies Indie
SKYmovies Modern Greats
SKYmovies Premiere
SKYmovies Sci-fi Horror
SKY Sports 1
SKY Sports 2
SKY Sports 3
SKY Sports Xtra

Check out the app and its development at xda devs

Guest agent.m

When my wife says "thats impressive" she usually means it :) i showed her it last night when i added hollyoaks as a reminder (she loves hollyoaks) apps like these are usually on the iphone.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.