New release of SPB MS3!

Guest necosino

Guest necosino

Do not install any current widget packages/MS3 themes with 3.5, they will indeed mess it up :P

I think that the 3d carousel won't work on the Omnia, like BW pointed out :D Either way, I find it to be very fast, even the 3d messaging (make sure you disable titanium and any other running UI. I am using a 16MB pool and have no lagging issues whatsoever).

Oh, and for the facebook/twitter, mine doesn't stay logged in, so I have to click Log-in every time I want to update. No big deal though :D

MSkip was up all night and should have MW3.5 widgets up in the next couple days :)

Edited by necosino

Guest dotvicky
Do you have enough available memory? You will need at least 10 MB free before it will install. Realize that this is an 11MB cab file so more will be better.

Doh! So simple - thanks!

Cheers

Vicky

Guest ikediggety
I played a little and had twitter working before I flashed again.

any tips you can offer us mere mortals? :)

i try to log in, enter my stuff, and get a 403. i don't have access restricted in my twitter account, i use pocketwit all the time.

what did you tweak to make it work?

yeah, its working nicely, but as blazingwolf said it's not as pretty because out phones lack the hardware acceleration. This means that while the 3d carousel and email/sms works - its just not as pretty.

On a side note, I am having difficulties signing into Facebook to change my facebook status. I don't have a twitter account (nor will I ever), so I can't test that out...

How to change the "second color" Theme ?

Hi guys, sorry for my bad english.

I think most prefer to use the Black Theme in SPB Mobile Shell, right?

After you install the SPB Mobile Shell v3.0.1, you go to Menu/Theme and tap in the Black Theme

The "second color" automatically changes to gray

What is this "second color" that I am mentioning?

Look at these four pictures that have enclosed here

Take a look in the calendar color. One its gray and in the other picture its blue

Both using SPB Mobile Shell with the Black Theme

If you open a text file in the Word for example and you select a text, the color of the text I selected is gray. I want to be BLUE with the black theme:)

I want use the Black theme, but the "second color" has to be BLUE

Black and gray for me sucks

Black and Blue looks like better for me

So... How to change via reg edit the gray color to blue

post-497062-1254352115_thumb.png

post-497062-1254352128_thumb.png

post-497062-1254352137_thumb.png

post-497062-1254352145_thumb.png

Guest blazingwolf
any tips you can offer us mere mortals? :)

i try to log in, enter my stuff, and get a 403. i don't have access restricted in my twitter account, i use pocketwit all the time.

what did you tweak to make it work?

Worked out of the box. I did nothing special.

Guest blazingwolf
Guys, does this work with WinMo 6.5 (Com 3/4 branch)?

Yes. 2 things to think about. No easy access to the normal start menu (start menu button is covered up by the bottom bar of MS3.5). There is a 10 pixel line at the bottom of the screen that is not covered by the image of the lifestyle screen. If these items don't bother you then it works fine.

Guest Th3rmal
This new version is really good with some cool features.

Anyone been able to get facebook and twitter to work? I change my connection settings but the changes dont seem to stick and revert back to a connection that is not accepted on the facebook and twitter widgets but works on all my other apps that require access (opera etc)

My facebook/google work (i dont use twitter) using my connections made by the phone when I flashed it.

But the 3d sms is still now working properly, when I click reply, it loads the message then exits :S

Guest sid0101
My facebook/google work (i dont use twitter) using my connections made by the phone when I flashed it.

But the 3d sms is still now working properly, when I click reply, it loads the message then exits :S

I don't know what I am doing wrong because I can't get this facebook thing to work... sigh

Google works fine, it opens up in the browser...

As for SMS, sorry I can't help you out... no SMS here... (using google voice now + push).

Guest DJRedLine
I don't know what I am doing wrong because I can't get this facebook thing to work... sigh

Google works fine, it opens up in the browser...

As for SMS, sorry I can't help you out... no SMS here... (using google voice now + push).

Same

Facebook and twitter dont like my Contract Internet connection (Google, opera pocketwit etc fork fine) and only seem to work on my Contract WAP connection but i cant get that to stay as default (on WAP opera and pocktwit dont work)

Everything else works perfectly out of the box. Its a shame though that smaller cities/ towns are unable to get full weather data (i have to switch to London which is about 30miles away to get full data)

Guest Unisoldrew

I fancying giving this a try.

I'm currently on a 6.5 custom ROM.

Should I untick touchflo on the home settings then install it?

I don't want to mess anthing up!

Thanks.

Edited by Unisoldrew

I fancying giving this a try.

I'm currently on a 6.5 custom ROM.

Should I untick touchflo on the home settings then install it?

I don't want to mess anthing up!

Thanks.

I just installed over it and nothing wrong happened. So no worries :)

Guest daz306td
That works, however when I press reply, it loads the message screen then exits to the 3d sms again :S

Same here ! Anyone got a fix??

Works fine for Emails, just not SMS :) - and I really like this feature

Guest necosino

Works just fine for me. Make sure you uninstall ANYTHING SPB MS related; widget packs, themes, etc, and uninstall MS3.01 first. Then soft reset and install ONLY MS3.5, and you shouldn't have any problems.

For those that are having issues, I'd recommend uninstalling MobileShell, resetting, and reinstall.

Guest rgsekula
Some features require hardware acceleration which the Omnia does not have. Those features have never worked on our devices nor will they ever. Those fancy features are replaced by not so fancy features that work on our device. The carousel is one example. It will look different on a device that has used hardware acceleration (mostly HTC devices) then it does on our device.

Will/ does it work on the Omnia II?

Omnia II CPU --- Samsung S3C6410 800MHz processor, dedicated graphics accelerator

from here: http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_i8000_omnia_ii-2836.php