Simplify Chinese 6.5 Rom Released !!!

Guest Dreyers

Guest glenner05

downloaded the 3 files from mediafire... i'm gettng crc errors when unzipping them with 7-zip, using correct password... anybody else getting this also? result is an .exe file, starts octans but gives an error on eboot part, so can't continue

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ExeCuttor CAN open the exe file. the part are: customer.csc; eboot.nb0; pda.bin; phone.bin; report.txt Maybe we can flash with Octan. But it is the GranPrinx form not a Octan. Can we use this pars for cooking?

i'm not see i8000_firmware in exe_format... all in separate parts for Octans_Loader.

Executor created for firmware i9**_communicators. In the future probably also there will be a complete support i8000. It is now possible only search and disassembling pda_section i8000

Guest thebiker
i'm not see i8000_firmware in exe_format... all in separate parts for Octans_Loader.

Executor created for firmware i9**_communicators. In the future probably also there will be a complete support i8000. It is now possible only search and disassembling pda_section i8000

Hi,

Here is the exe format. Would you be so kind to try it?

http://rapidshare.com/files/286846925/I800...fficial.rar.001

http://rapidshare.com/files/286847031/I800...fficial.rar.002

http://rapidshare.com/files/286838142/I800...fficial.rar.003

password : 移动帝国祝全体机油节日快乐

Use 7ZIP to uncompress (WinRAR don't like chinese symbol)

Did you try to flash the language file only?

there is no separate language file. If you mean CSC then it's NOT language file. It's country specific file.

Format of I1 is different. It already has chinese language integrated unlike all previous ROMs contained LANGPACK area.

So, either wait for multilanguage ROM or cook :)

Guest FerdiBorbon
The only good point being upgraded and downgraded is my phone version,II1. By now It works very well with pda and csc h9

Do you mean that you only flashed your phone part? and left PDA & CSC as H9?

Guest dherrero
Do you mean that you only flashed your phone part? and left PDA & CSC as H9?

I flashed II1. Then H9 (It hasnt phone part), so this is the result.....

post-284254-1254383252_thumb.jpg

Edited by dherrero

Guest FerdiBorbon

can u tell me with the updated phone part...does the 3 sec ringtone tweak work for that version? H9's phone part doesnt work with registry tweak...if u can try it for me that would be great :)

Edited by FerdiBorbon

Guest Pako777

Has just finished addition of an option of disassemble i8000_exe_firmware with Octans_Downloader_2.1 in new version EXEcutor_2.3. I can tell that in the given firmware there is WM 6.1. Concretely :

I8000HZHIH9

build - WM 61570_21006

Edited by Pako777