DXID1 Drains Battery Without Usage

Guest Владик

Guest Владик

Hi all,

I flashed my phone about 5 days ago with DXID1_sc (I think sc might stand for secany´s rom)

The thing is that I charge the phone during all night, and at 9 ok the battery is already over and the phone won´t even turn on.

It drains all the battery whithout even using any feature, i´ve browsed all the Power features and set them to use the minimum of battery...

It´s the second time I´m facing this problem... Anyone got a hint? Or definitely I´ll have to revert back to DXIA5?

Thanks in advace, I´d appreciate help.

Guest jonboyuk
Hi all,

I flashed my phone about 5 days ago with DXID1_sc (I think sc might stand for secany´s rom)

The thing is that I charge the phone during all night, and at 9 ok the battery is already over and the phone won´t even turn on.

It drains all the battery whithout even using any feature, i´ve browsed all the Power features and set them to use the minimum of battery...

It´s the second time I´m facing this problem... Anyone got a hint? Or definitely I´ll have to revert back to DXIA5?

Thanks in advace, I´d appreciate help.

Why on earth would you want DXID1? DXIA5 is the defacto phone build for the Omnia now. Back in the day, Secany used to release lots of new Samsung builds, but this was the last and definitely the best IMO. Revert and get your system on WinMo 6.5!! :)