i900 radio and ROM

Guest Jitesh

Guest Jitesh

Hi

i am using an unlocked samsung omnia i900 in Melbourne

I was wondering which is the best radio for my phone and where can i get perfectly working and tested copy of windows mobile 6.5

Sorry but this is my first post ever on this website

Guest vass_k
Hi

i am using an unlocked samsung omnia i900 in Melbourne

I was wondering which is the best radio for my phone and where can i get perfectly working and tested copy of windows mobile 6.5

Sorry but this is my first post ever on this website

Hi!

a perfectly working and tested copy of windows mobile 6.5 will be available soon - after the qfficial release of WinMo 6.5 (due Oct. 06)

any possible ROMs here are alfa-versions of WinMo 6.5 or 6.5.1 The best radio for your Omnia you'd better choose by yourself, since they are all diffefent. Compare XXIB2, XBIC1, PUIE1, BUHJ1 and choose the best for you.

Guest Jitesh
Hi!

a perfectly working and tested copy of windows mobile 6.5 will be available soon - after the qfficial release of WinMo 6.5 (due Oct. 06)

any possible ROMs here are alfa-versions of WinMo 6.5 or 6.5.1 The best radio for your Omnia you'd better choose by yourself, since they are all diffefent. Compare XXIB2, XBIC1, PUIE1, BUHJ1 and choose the best for you.

Hi would you happen to know where can i find a link for the radios to download them or a place to compare the radios ?