Tweak Spb Mobile Shell 3.5 with ProPlus Elegance

Guest philly-d

Guest philly-d
thumb_01-Oct-2009_ProPlus%20Elegance%20Home.jpg

Hot on the heels of the recent SPB Mobile Shell 3.5 update, MSkip has updated his ProPlus Elegance package to work with it.

The main added features are:
  • 7 selectable Lifestyle screens instead of the standard 5
    • A 3 button menu on the Pro and Lifestyle Screens on Portrait Mode
      • An extra favourites (contacts) screen (click on contacts and then swipe your finger on the screen to the left to bring up the extra screen), this screen is fully customizable and you can swipe off the second favourites screen.
        • A 9th panel in the Spb Menu Screen called Spb Menus which contains 10 SPB Mobile Shell shortcuts that can be selected as application links to be placed on the screen if desired.

[*]The screens can be continuously scrolled now in portrait AND landscape mode so you can go from screen 7 straight to screen 1 with a single left swipe

[*]A Bar at the bottom (just above the MenuBar) which you can use to select exactly which screen you want to jump to without having to scroll through all the screens to get there

[*]Pro Screen enabled as default (can be turned off in the settings)

Note: This "naked version" :) has no extra widgets.

I'll be watching this one closely for more widgets, along with the excellent Sence La Révolution which also needs updating to work with 3.5.

BTW I liked the recycle bin that "served no purpose". Can we have it back, please?

[Via 1800PocketPC]

Guest GodsGift

Sorry dont like it .... (might just be me!)

prefer the smooth scrolling of the lifestyle screens and dont like the screen number list.

Just feels like a step backward to SPB MS 3

Sorry .

GG

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.