Omnia II Dial Panel For i900

Guest Lancez

Guest Lancez

hi, guys. i just saw this cool i8000 dial panel over kingmobile, and it is working on i900. i havent tried it, coz i just bought my i8000 the day b4, but feed backs r pretty good there. thought i' d share this info with all of u. enjoy and plz leave ur comments :)

update: for english version plz see post#20 by blazingwolf, thanks for his hardwork.

P.S. only for 23XXX ROMs and above.

i8000dailpanel4i900.rar

post-422854-1254452561_thumb.jpg

post-422854-1254452646_thumb.jpg

post-422854-1254452656_thumb.jpg

Edited by Lancez

Guest blazingwolf

Thanks for posting. I'm going to give this a shot on the i910 and see what happens. :)

Well, I'll be damned. This works very well with no scrollbar. :D

Couple of small issues as it is looking for the wrong language once in a phone call so instead of words you get boxes and it looks like it needs Phonebook and the call log for those buttons to work correctly but this is a step in the right direction.

Edited by blazingwolf

Guest Lancez
Thanks for posting. I'm going to give this a shot on the i910 and see what happens. :)

Couple of small issues as it is looking for the wrong language once in a phone call so instead of words you get boxes and it looks like it needs Phonebook and the call log for those buttons to work correctly but this is a step in the right direction.

its in chinese languege..... needs some tweaks to show correct languege on the bottons, im sure that u'll be able to get it working in english :P . but im glad that it works fine on i910, so it'll be working on i900 for sure.

Guest snapz54

so no chance of a cab of this to just check it out until you get the phonebook and call log?

hehe i ported it a long time ago :D but i forgot to share with you guys :D nice work Lancez but it dosent look good on wm6.5 ROMs it works perfect on wm6.1 ROMs :)

WM6.5/WM6.1

screenshot1vt.th.pngscreenshot1hg.th.png

btw. and you forgot CallReject.dll (text on screen from wm6.1 that you wont sent by rejecting call) :D

here you have my cab file :D and yes... video calls are working :P

Omnia_II_Dialer.cab

Guest cmalone
hehe i ported it a long time ago :D but i forgot to share with you guys :D nice work Lancez but it dosent look good on wm6.5 ROMs it works perfect on wm6.1 ROMs :)

WM6.5/WM6.1

btw. and you forgot CallReject.dll (text on screen from wm6.1 that you wont sent by rejecting call) :D

Still have the scroll bar on dialer. No call log. A whole bunch of messed up when i get a call. Resorted back to default. Of course, i am on 6.5, but just wanted to try to let everyone know. would like to see this fixed, as that dialer is nice. thanks

Guest Muncheno

WM6.5/WM6.1

Hi Ryrzy,

Possible to fix the vertical scroll bar at left and also the landscape mode?

Thanks.

BTW, I'm using your Custom WM6.5 ROMs-Build 23049 and it is very fast and stable. It will be good if open messaging could be fast.

post-585138-1254475849_thumb.pngpost-585138-1254475862_thumb.png

Guest blazingwolf
Hi Ryrzy,

Possible to fix the vertical scroll bar at left and also the landscape mode?

Thanks.

Must be something different about the first version as it does not have the scroll bar or the landscape issue that you are showing. Try the version in the first post. I'm on my custom 23053 ROM and it works.

Just tried the first cab in this post and the Lock doesn't seem to work and if I go into Settings then Personal then Phone the Omnia locks :)

But on the good side it didn't have scroll bars and works fine in landscape!

Edited by rcicu

Guest blazingwolf
Just tried the first cab in this post and the Lock doesn't seem to work and if I go into Settings then Personal then Phone the Omnia locks :)

But on the good side it didn't have scroll bars and works fine in landscape!

I'm not seeing the lock up.

Guest blazingwolf

Language issue fixed. :)

Messing with a couple more things and I will post an updated cab file. :D

post-142761-1254493456_thumb.png

Edited by blazingwolf

Language issue fixed. :)

Messing with a couple more things and I will post an updated cab file. :D

Looks Great!

I can't wait! Thanks a Million BW!!

Guest blazingwolf

Here is a new cab with English words. I was hoping to add that call rejection from Ryrzys cab but it doesn't seems to work. Oh well, better a good dialer without the scroll bar. :)

You will need to add call log and Phonebook for those keys to work.

I8000DialerEnglish.cab

thank you so much! great job, again!!!

Here is a new cab with English words. I was hoping to add that call rejection from Ryrzys cab but it doesn't seems to work. Oh well, better a good dialer without the scroll bar. :)

You will need to add call log and Phonebook for those keys to work.