Omnia II Dial Panel For i900

Guest Lancez

Guest plguzman

Thanks BW for the dialer... Works mostly fine, it has some issues tho, the pop up window when somebody calls you is not working fine. The "Incoming Voice Call" text has a black banner over it. Maybe some chinese characters there... Also menu is half chinese, the videocall option is like ^!Q#@$! lol. Other menu items are in english. The other thing I saw, as somebody else pointed out, is that the speaker phone is not working fine...

But the dial panel is gorgeous! And also much, much faster than the original Samsung. With some tweaking will be my dial panel 24/7.

Thanks again :-)

EDIT: Forget the speakerphone issue... Working just fine now :-)

Edited by plguzman

Guest buyukbang

@blazingwolf

could you please fiz ^!Q#@$! thing in the menu. Thanks very much for your good work.

Thanks BW for the dialer... Works mostly fine, it has some issues tho, the pop up window when somebody calls you is not working fine. The "Incoming Voice Call" text has a black banner over it. Maybe some chinese characters there... Also menu is half chinese, the videocall option is like ^!Q#@$! lol. Other menu items are in english. The other thing I saw, as somebody else pointed out, is that the speaker phone is not working fine...

But the dial panel is gorgeous! And also much, much faster than the original Samsung. With some tweaking will be my dial panel 24/7.

Thanks again :-)

Guest blazingwolf
@blazingwolf

could you please fiz ^!Q#@$! thing in the menu. Thanks very much for your good work.

There is only one line that I did not change. That is because I have no idea what it is supposed to say since I don't have the video call ability. What text is supposed to be there? Hopefully that one line is the one that is causing the issue.

Guest Muncheno
There is only one line that I did not change. That is because I have no idea what it is supposed to say since I don't have the video call ability. What text is supposed to be there? Hopefully that one line is the one that is causing the issue.

Under the menu, the structure should be like this:

-------------------------

Open Contact

Video Call (Chinese Character)

Call Log (Chinese Character)

Speed Dial (Chinese Character)

Send Text Message

Paste

----

Options

View

Secondly possible to change chinese character in the on call screen?

Guest blazingwolf
Under the menu, the structure should be like this:

Open Contact

Video Call (Chinese Character)

Call Log (Chinese Character)

Speed Dial (Chinese Character)

Send Text Message

Paste

----

Options

View

Secondly possible to change chinese character in the on call screen?

Hmm, my menu shows up in all English. Are you using the version I made?

Guest plguzman
Hmm, my menu shows up in all English. Are you using the version I made?

I'm using your version BW, and I have the same issues (incoming call window with a black banner instead of "incoming voice call")

Guest blazingwolf
I'm using your version BW, and I have the same issues (incoming call window with a black banner instead of "incoming voice call")

Yeah, that happens in all versions including the version Lancez posted. The writing is there but it is a dark blue color which is hidden by the black bar. I am not sure why that is there and not sure that I can fix it.

Guest CJPama
hehe i ported it a long time ago :D but i forgot to share with you guys :D nice work Lancez but it dosent look good on wm6.5 ROMs it works perfect on wm6.1 ROMs :)

WM6.5/WM6.1

screenshot1vt.th.pngscreenshot1hg.th.png

btw. and you forgot CallReject.dll (text on screen from wm6.1 that you wont sent by rejecting call) :D

here you have my cab file :D and yes... video calls are working :P

@Ryrzy: Notice you have Manila Version 2.0 installed and working? Is Manila version2 cooked in? Could you share that ROM?

Guest silencer22
hehe i ported it a long time ago :D but i forgot to share with you guys :D nice work Lancez but it dosent look good on wm6.5 ROMs it works perfect on wm6.1 ROMs :)

WM6.5/WM6.1

screenshot1vt.th.pngscreenshot1hg.th.png

btw. and you forgot CallReject.dll (text on screen from wm6.1 that you wont sent by rejecting call) :D

here you have my cab file :D and yes... video calls are working :P

hi there.. i like the send n ignore sms function, may i know is it possible for u to modify it such that it is not a button, but a slider or someting else that ain't prone to accidental activation?

thx

Guest ronaldb3

Hi plguzman,

How did you get the speakerphone to work??? That is the only problem I am having (I am using sector's 23047 rom.)

Great phonepad - no scrollbar. :)

Thanks,

Ron...

Guest Muncheno
It worked just pressing the button. Nothing different from the regular dialer.

You enable Samsung dialer through registry if you are still using wm default dialer.

You can use favorite hacking (enable dialer skin) or advance config 3.x to (enable phone skin).

Finally you also can resolve it thru registry.

I think it is in the HLM\Security\Phone\Skin\Enable=1

Guest ronaldb3
You enable Samsung dialer through registry if you are still using wm default dialer.

You can use favorite hacking (enable dialer skin) or advance config 3.x to (enable phone skin).

Finally you also can resolve it thru registry.

I think it is in the HLM\Security\Phone\Skin\Enable=1

Hi Muncheno,

FavoriteHackings showed dialer skin was enabled. So I disabled it, reset, loaded new dialer and 'dialer skin' enabled again. Still no Speakerphone (greyed out).

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Ron...

Guest Muncheno
Hi Muncheno,

FavoriteHackings showed dialer skin was enabled. So I disabled it, reset, loaded new dialer and 'dialer skin' enabled again. Still no Speakerphone (greyed out).

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Ron...

No sure Ron,

I have no problem with speakerphone. The approach for enable dialer skin or phone skin is just to enable user to use samsung dialer instead of WM dialer.

On your problem could you take a snapshot of the screen to show us?

Guest snapz54

mine too, speakerphone does work if you turn it on from the menu in the bottom bar. The icon updates as well from off to on it just stays greyed out and you can't press it ever.

mine too, speakerphone does work if you turn it on from the menu in the bottom bar. The icon updates as well from off to on it just stays greyed out and you can't press it ever.

I am also having the same issue. speakerphone greyed out :)

Guest BlacKICcE
I am also having the same issue. speakerphone greyed out :)

+1

also.. the default winmo dealer menu is affected and isn't english... (not the whole menu..)

Guest ronaldb3
No sure Ron,

I have no problem with speakerphone. The approach for enable dialer skin or phone skin is just to enable user to use samsung dialer instead of WM dialer.

On your problem could you take a snapshot of the screen to show us?

Hi Muncheno,

After reading some of the other posts here, I can get the speakerphone to come on by using the menu icon at bottom icon bar (only after a call is in progress) and then there is a choice in the list that comes up to turn speakerphone on, which does work.

My question for you now is, does the speakerphone icon (top left corner icon on second page when call is in progress) work when you make or receive a call as we used to do with other dialerpads? Hope the question is clearer now.

Thanks,

Ron...