Newbie quick question

Guest enyalius

Guest enyalius

First off, thank you to everyone who has been working so hard on cooking all these roms and letting us have all the fun with them :)

This is my first day playing with cooked roms, and I have to say that there are quite a few that I enjoy. It seems that the BWWM7Blue is working out the best for me thus far, but I do have one issue:

I absolutely LOVE the responsiveness of the HTC Keyboard that WoZ and a few others have used, and was wondering if anyone could point me to the .cab for it? I have been searching around and can't seem to find it anywhere...

Thanks!

Guest TheDrizzle

WoZZeR has not been able to get that keyboard working as a cab. At this point, you must flash to get it. It also introduces a conflict with the Samsung camera. Read the sticky thread by WoZZer for more info.

Guest enyalius
WoZZeR has not been able to get that keyboard working as a cab. At this point, you must flash to get it. It also introduces a conflict with the Samsung camera. Read the sticky thread by WoZZer for more info.

Thanks for the heads up. I ended up going with Finger Keyboard, which seems to be working out quite well :)