Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23060 and SMS (reply)

Guest cga

Hi Guys,

I just noticed that if you open a text message and click on the menu/reply, it actually crashes, it never opens the reply window unless you open the keyboard and start typing, then it opens the reply

window

To create a new message it works fine, just click on Menu/new and new messaging window opens

Has anyone come across this issue?

Thanks

Edited by cga

That´s true I also have this annoying problem :D This makes me so angry :)

Just came across something else with the input options button, it doesn't work.

If you install an additional keyboard e.g SPB or any other one and go to settings/personal/input/options to switch between inputs WM crashes and you have to soft-reset Omnia.

I haven't tried this button with the default wm 6.5 keyboard which I think is useless

It would be nice to get these two problems fixed (SMS -reply-) and (Keyboard Input) because the ROM is very nice and I wouldn't like to go back to 6.1, then this would be a perfect ROM

Thanks Khuanchai for the hard work

Cheers

Guest PayAndCry

Another problem is when you open an contact and choose to write an sms the keyboard input is very very slow. But when you minimize the keyboard an open it again it suddenly works perfect :)

Another problem is when you open an contact and choose to write an sms the keyboard input is very very slow. But when you minimize the keyboard an open it again it suddenly works perfect :)

This keyboard is useless. Even Samsung keyboard is better.

I use SPB default blank keyboard and it's great, the input is fine. I just can't change the skin to use the black one because input/option button doesn't work in wm 6.5

Have you tried SPB keyboard?

Great to type in landscape layout

Guest HellboyMC

If anyone bothered to read and tried finding the solution by themselves instead of whine all the time opening useless topics, then you would know touch response solves this problem...

Guest wickedjinx

touchresponse NEVER solve this problem. The crashing bug on sms reply cannot be solve for now. I've encounter this since the beginning of build 23034. Touchresponse fixes the slow texting but not the sms reply bug.