about samsung i900 omnia questions

Guest abdulrafic

Guest abdulrafic

hello guys , i am new this forum ... before i was working xda developers on htc but now i turned to modaco becasue i got the samsung i900.

i have few questions about samsung omnia i900 ...

1. can i flash any custom rom on omnia i900 8gb ??

2. can i flash any radio rom for samsung omnia i9008g that is is posted in this forum ?

after i got the phone i have flashed the custom roms in this forum and it works fine .

but battery was getting really bad drain and wi fi signal was poor .

after i flshed the rom of SINAN CUSTOM ROM WHICH WAS SAID ULTRA CLEAN ...BTAR ...

AFTER I FLASHING THIS ROM MY VERSION CHANGED TO

PDA :1900DXID1/SINAN

PHONE:I900DXID1

BEFORE I HAD SOMETHING DIFFERENT .. BUT I NOT CARED NOW .

ALL I NEED TO KNOW IS CAN I FLASH ANY CUSTOM ROM AND RADIO ??

AND I WANT TO KNOW WHAT THAT PDA PART AND PHONE PART MEANS OF DXID1 .. I CANNOT UNDERSTAND THIS .

I WANT ANYONE TO SUGGEST ME ONE GOOD RADIO ROM FOR I900 8GB AND GOOD CUSTOM ROM WHICH COULD MORE FASTER AND STABLE IN RAM AND ROM ... PLEASE .

TRICKS ........

MY FIRST REG HACK FOR U GUYS ..

U GUYS WILL FIND THAT BACKLIGHT WILL TURN OFF AND U NEED TO PRESS THE POWER BUTTON TO ON THE DEVICE OR PRESS ANY BUTTON TO ON THE BACKLIGHT ..

BUT THIS REG HACK WOULD WORK NICE ... WHEN THE DEVICE LIGHT IS TURNED OFF WHEN U TAP THE SCREEN THE BACKLIGHT WILL GLOW AND WORKS AS NORMAL DISPLAY ... THIS WOULD SOLVE SOME PROBLEM WHO USES WIFI AND ALL .. JUST TRY ONCE

CHANGE THE VALUE OF 2 TO 4 ... NOW UR DEVICE WORKS LIKE IMATE MOBILE TAP AND ON SCREEN LIGHT TAP PROPER

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\State\BacklightOff]

"bkl1:"=dword:4