Stable Rom

Guest Ace16

first off, i've bricked my phone a few times and definitely been having fun with it (verizon has just been handing me new ones) so i do want to thank everyone who has released their own custom rom because chances are ive tried it out.

heres my problem though, there hasnt been a single one, and i know they are beta roms or whatever, that hasnt had at least one non functioning feature to it.

what are the stable roms that dont come with a lot of programs but have aesthetically pleasing interfaces?? it doesnt have to be the newest rom or anything like that, just 100% stable.

basically, i want a stripped rom with a dressed up interface.

again, thanks to all the chefs out there. ill be turning to you for help on my own rom if this doesnt turn up much.

Guest necosino

I am using Lioryte's 23414 ROM as a base for my own and haven't run into a single issue in the month or so that I've been building off it. :)

Guest TheDrizzle

I would say any of the ROMs prior to the 6.5.1 builds are safer. I read the "official" 6.5 devices have build 21849. So dig around and look for some older ROMs with that build and you should be totally stable as that is the build that MS chose to release. Adrynalyne's ROMS from PPC Geeks have always been great, but I don't know if there is a CF03 ROM he made with that old of a 6.5 build.