my Omnia dead ?

Guest mbagiella

Guest mbagiella

after to try this rom Khuanchai_IF1_23060_UL_PP6, my omnia had no response after 12% so I close the process.

My omnia was blocked with the logo Omnia so I put off the battery

But now I couldn't switch on again and I can't see no message on my screen :)

This really the end of my phone or someone know a better issue ?

Thanks

Guest Phrozin
after to try this rom Khuanchai_IF1_23060_UL_PP6, my omnia had no response after 12% so I close the process.

But now I couldn't switch on again and I can't see no message on my screen :P

Thanks

Did the same rom,no probs

Damn,that sucks,bro I feel for you,as I'm no expert on this,I can only give the limited experience I have :)

1.What I usually do is to format my 'my storage'(internal hdd) always b4 a upgrade,hard reset the devise and do so after update.

2.Did u connect the phone again to pc(active sync on pc,at connection settings,the allow usb-connections must be off) while it's turned off.

3.Then u start the update rom,it will say 'waiting for devise',then u turn on phone and reflash,but important-I see members on the forum here somewhere mentioned not to select the 'format device internal hard disk' on the update menu,it seems it causes sometimes probs.

Hope I helped u,but further than this I don't know :D

Edited by Phrozin

3.Then u start the update rom,it will say 'waiting for devise',then u turn on phone and reflash,but important-I see members on the forum here somewhere mentioned not to select the 'format device internal hard disk' on the update menu,it seems it causes sometimes probs.

Hope I helped u,but further than this I don't know :D

Hi people,

I Agree 100% with you. I used to flash Shokka ROMS 2 times a week, but one day I flashed with "QBUS & Sector & Khuanchai" and select "Format device Internal Hard Disk" and I KILLED MY OMNIA :)

I KILLED IT! YOU GUYS KNOW HOW BAD IT FEELS??? I almost cry :D US$420.00 turned a Samsung BRICKed Omnia!

If your Omnia at least can be turned ON or charge be quiet, It'll survive... otherwise, Take it to a service center as soon as possible.

Note: I like and respect QBUS & Sector & Khuanchai's job, but my Omnia couldn't handle it... Hopefully my Omnia is coming from spain and I think it's ALIVE :P

Guest Anh N.

If you still see Omnia when turn on, feel free, it's not dead yet ! Try to up again with the original rom from SS. It's bad if got error again but dont worry ! Try again with GrandPrix. Everything will be fine.

@krlosRD: Bring your telephone to SS center, there they can flash your rom with specific box :)

Guest mbagiella

Thank you guys, I did wrong, when I saw the start button enabled I was so happy that i jump on it without seeing the badword button of format device's hard disk.

Today I will go to service center but I have big doubt to refind again my mobile phone

RIP :)

But now I couldn't switch on again and I can't see no message on my screen :)

Thanks

If the flashing process stopped like You described it, just try to flash it again. For the last couple of weeks it happened to me several times, but everything is ok. Make sure Your USB cable is OK and plug Omnia's cable directy to USB port, no extension cable. Omnia will brick when eboot flash is interrupted or when flashing Radio part. When PDA part is being written interruption should not harm Omnia.

@krlosRD: Bring your telephone to SS center, there they can flash your rom with specific box :)

I live in Dominican Republic and was about to live in Miami but I got divorced with my old b*tch...

Do you know a place in USA that fix Omnia's death?