[ROM] Omnia WM 6.5.1 ROM base DXIF1 build 23060 with BT-audio fix (1 October 2009), Current version --> build 23060

Guest triste

Guest triste

Just wondering im from Australia what do i have to do to get this rom on my omnia? I have the official 6.1 rom and my phone is with the company 3 and has warranty do you recommend upgrading my rom to 6.5? Please reply ASAP

Guest Piemole

A couple of things mate

Firstly here is a link to the flashing tutorial that you will find in the stickys about 4 threads above yours in the list

http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...00-omnia-phone/

And secondly you should change the thread name so that people don't confuse it with KC's actual thread. It gets a fair bit of traffic so it would be considerate on your part and people would be more inclined to help you out :)

Guest meabigbaldguy

If you flash anything other than an official ROM onto your phone, then chances are that you'll void your warranty completely. It's a risk, but it's one for you to decide if it's worth taking.

Also, you really should change the name of your thread because I'm sure that the folks from the Khuanchi thread won't appreciate it.