CAB for Marketplace WinMo 6.5

Guest andrewtay85

Guest fcarmona
Does anyone have a CAB for Marketplace Winmo 6.5?

I saw this, and I have not tested.

here is the cab file https://client.marketplace.windowsmobile.co...Marketplace.cab

after installing it, for some reason it hides in windows folder.

I tried it in the morning but i got a server error msg saying try again later

let me know if anyone else has any luck

This post has been edited by nilantha: Today, 20:59

XDA developers has it go there.

Ive installed and got message -"Error we encountered a serious error which requires that you exit windows marketplace.If you cant log on in a few hours please contact microsoft."

Guest DanielCKX
XDA developers has it go there.

Ive installed and got message -"Error we encountered a serious error which requires that you exit windows marketplace.If you cant log on in a few hours please contact microsoft."

Here you go. Just installed it. Working OK

MS_SkyMarket.cab

Guest andrewtay85
Here you go. Just installed it. Working OK

Thanks for the CAB.Installation went well but the it says "ERROR. We encountered a serious error which requires that you exit

Windows Marketplace. If you can't log in after hours, please contact Microsoft for help instead of mounting a lawsuit"

Incompatibility issue? im using DRRKO's 6.5 build 23052

Guest Salubri
Thanks for the CAB.Installation went well but the it says "ERROR. We encountered a serious error which requires that you exit

Windows Marketplace. If you can't log in after hours, please contact Microsoft for help instead of mounting a lawsuit"

Incompatibility issue? im using DRRKO's 6.5 build 23052

I got the same message. I am using sectors 6.5 23049

Guest DominikZ
I installed it but when I click the icon nothing comes up..I have the official wm 6.1 nordic rom (XBIC1).

That's because it's not for Win 6.1.

My best guess is that it only works for Win 6.5 Builds with the "old" Taskbar. Meaning with the taskbar on top.

Maybe somebody finds a solution for 6.5.x builds..

Guest DanielCKX
That's because it's not for Win 6.1.

My best guess is that it only works for Win 6.5 Builds with the "old" Taskbar. Meaning with the taskbar on top.

Maybe somebody finds a solution for 6.5.x builds..

Maybe its a build problem. Im using Khuanchai latest build (23060) and I dont get that error. I even downloaded a couple of free programs. This cab is definetly not for WinMo 6.1

Guest DominikZ
Maybe its a build problem. Im using Khuanchai latest build (23060) and I dont get that error. I even downloaded a couple of free programs. This cab is definetly not for WinMo 6.1

I'm sorry. Didn't have time to port 23060 yet. Don't have that much time. Does 23060 have the new Taskbar?

Greetings.

Guest Billus

Perhaps you just need to have build 23060 or above and the older UI styled roms for it to work. I don't get it to work with build 23052.

Edited by Billus

Guest andrewtay85
Perhaps you just need to have build 23060 or above and the older UI styled roms for it to work. I don't get it to work with build 23052.

Billus is right on!! Just install 23060 build and BAM!! its working like a charm. swEEet! By the way..im on Khunchai's 23060 ROM. I swear its the best rom ever. true story!