[ROM] Anzo Romárium update, 14.02

Guest anzo

Hi Anzo

Just did it and it works!!!

What is the difference between the new clean rom that you posted and the full rom? is it the same interface and just less applications or is is regular titanium like the old style.

Clean only original Titanium today.

Full also includes

Clean+ Titanium Sense (Orig Post) + Resco Photo Viewer

23069 Clean+M2D

Edited by anzo

hey anzo new to the rom scene . so the 23069 full looks like the one in the picture ? (the one with the new sense UI) ? how the hell did you manage to get your hands on the sense UI and integrate it on wm :) . ?:( damn i cant wait to download it .hope you reply

hey anzo new to the rom scene . so the 23069 full looks like the one in the picture ? (the one with the new sense UI) ? how the hell did you manage to get your hands on the sense UI and integrate it on wm :) . ? :( damn i cant wait to download it .hope you reply

Yes the picture 23069 Full ;)

Guest jmsmartins

GREAT JOB, as usual!

fast and stable like your previous roms. Sense is good looking also. it's a pitty i can't install samsung keyboard but i'll use fingerkeyb for now.

thanks!

Edit: ANZO! the issue i had with samsung keyb (not having system permission to install), i did some research and... do you think y would be able to install it in your roms if i install SDKCert in my device?

thank you!

Edited by jmsmartins

GREAT JOB, as usual!

fast and stable like your previous roms. Sense is good looking also. it's a pitty i can't install samsung keyboard but i'll use fingerkeyb for now.

thanks!

Edit: ANZO! the issue i had with samsung keyb (not having system permission to install), i did some research and... do you think y would be able to install it in your roms if i install SDKCert in my device?

thank you!

I tried but unfortunately not so good :)

Guest jmsmartins
I tried but unfortunately not so good :)

nooooooo :(

i'm used to type with my hands without stylus and fingerkeyboard is too small even i don't have big and large fingers :|

nooooooo :)

i'm used to type with my hands without stylus and fingerkeyboard is too small even i don't have big and large fingers :|

Which version you use? Because we incorporate Cart

Guest jmsmartins
Sorry bad english :(

You use version? Full,Clean, Clean+M2D ?

I' integration samsung keyboard.

now i'm using your full sense. is that easy for u? if it takes a lot of work (and when i say a lot i mean more than 10min) leave it alone :)

Guest RheumaKay

Hi Anzo,

your ROM looks great.

Is the sense UI only a theme for M2D or is it the real UI which is used by HTC for newer phones?

Is there a way to install sense on existing omnia-m2d-roms (from a cab)?

Hi Anzo,

your ROM looks great.

Is the sense UI only a theme for M2D or is it the real UI which is used by HTC for newer phones?

Is there a way to install sense on existing omnia-m2d-roms (from a cab)?

Only theme titanium today. Original Topik

Guest jmsmartins
when can expect a version without MD?

MD? did you want to say manila? anzo allways makes roms without manila.. look at first post and you will find what you want. i'm pretty sure the last one he uploaded doesn't come with m2d, otherwise it would be full+manila

hope my words help you. anzo's 6.5 roms are the fastest

Edited by jmsmartins