Official WM6.5 update for OMNIA?

Guest erichkooi

Guest lagoskon

Very nice title in your topic. Now everyone will think that you have link in your post. Next time add some "????????"

It's difficult for Omnia to have official update.

Guest girrafff
Ну это у нас в России, может у них по другому?:-)

This is english forum,so don`t post in russian.Don`t make a confusion.

About topic:

One half thinks that we will have upgrade and another thinks opposite.We really have no facts,so it`s anybody`s guess :)

Guest Владик
Ну это у нас в России, может у них по другому?:-)

he said that this issue happens in Russia, and perhaps all around the world also?

Ну и конечно! это проишодит везде

rsrsrs

Guest thescope

This again? LOL

IF and WHEN it would MAYBE be out then we will know.

Untill there is a download or an official Letter with the Samsung logo, nothing is a fact and anything can happen.

:)

Guest corpisa
Hi,

Today is release date for WM6.5, do anyone know that OMNIA get free upgrade?

Why do we care what Samsung does? We have great chefs that surely will give us a best than official wm 6.5.

Humm... dont we have that already? :)

Guest girrafff
Why do we care what Samsung does? We have great chefs that surely will give us a best than official wm 6.5.

Humm... dont we have that already? :)

Because they can make working optical mouse.

Guest corpisa
Because they can make working optical mouse.

:D I had forgotten all about optical mouse, I don't missed it that much, I use my phone quicker with my fingers but it will be nice for those who like the optical mouse. I hope they do release the official upgrade then, I guess... :)

saludos,

Guest Anupam Anand

I think the bottom line is "Which rom build is going to be the final?" (Which is gonna be the official build...... If the news is true)

.... and leave the rest to our great chefs.

Hi,

Today is release date for WM6.5, do anyone know that OMNIA get free upgrade?

please change ur topic heading,, its misguiding many people here.

an please people, stop opening threads concerning the possibility or not of getting win mo 6.5 as free upgrade for omnia, this is probably the 1001st thread abt this s*** now..

if we get it we will know but please, for gods sake, dont open new post on rumors from other forums or unofficial crap.

if u want to express ur hope of getting the upgrade, then there are the previous 1000 threads relating to this, where u can post.

no offence meant to anyone.

moving on people.

Guest DanielCKX
please change ur topic heading,, its misguiding many people here.

an please people, stop opening threads concerning the possibility or not of getting win mo 6.5 as free upgrade for omnia, this is probably the 1001st thread abt this s*** now..

if we get it we will know but please, for gods sake, dont open new post on rumors from other forums or unofficial crap.

if u want to express ur hope of getting the upgrade, then there are the previous 1000 threads relating to this, where u can post.

no offence meant to anyone.

moving on people.

damn dude... dont be so agressive. if this is the 1001st thread about this topic and you are so pissed about it just dont read it!. I dont think kav had the intension of writing a misleading title. Come on!