Acer f1 Neotouch does it have same problem as TG01 memory card?

Guest m8mbl

Hi just wondering if anyone has had a chance to play with Acer, and can confirm if it has or doent have the same problem as TG01 with memory corruption?

Thanks

MB

Hi just wondering if anyone has had a chance to play with Acer, and can confirm if it has or doent have the same problem as TG01 with memory corruption?

Thanks

MB

On XDA someone who has HTC LEO(HD2) said that the SD corruption occured on LEO too, so i think that every Snapdragon powered phone will have such problems. But no one knows if it is a hardware or software problem...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest doug107hk

Thanks

MB

I am using Acer NeoTouch for a week. It has been crashed for 4~5 times, not sure it is memory corruption. BTW what is memory corruption?

Edited by doug107hk

Guest Neil5459

Reports from a friend who was testing the pre-release F1 confirm he was getting the SD card corruption issue, as well as the Leo/HD2 reports; With the TG01, I've not seen any recurrences since the WM6.5 update I installed 2 weeks ago, so hopefully fixed.

I can only assume that release versions of the F1 and HD2 will also have been fixed.

Crashing can be caused by many things- software conflicts, hardware errors, ROm issues etc. The TG01 corruption didn't crash the device, it just resulted in much of the SD card content being messed up; if there were any system programs on the card at the time (which there really shouldn't be!) that might cause a crash :)

• 4 weeks later...