Phone Bricked after update

Guest xzyk

Downloaded Khuanchai_Omnia_UltraLiteIF1_23004_PP12.exe, did the necessary country changes and regedit for DX1, ran the updater, completed fine and now nothing. It won't boot up, no lights on anywhere, cannot get the omni logo.

Original was i900XXHH1/ACHH1, i900BUHG5 and was SIM unlocked.

At this stage I am willing to try anything. Any ideas guys. If I can get it to talk to the PC I will probably be able to do something but as it stands it is just an expensive door-stopper.

thankyou..

:)

Guest stu_2k1
Downloaded Khuanchai_Omnia_UltraLiteIF1_23004_PP12.exe, did the necessary country changes and regedit for DX1, ran the updater, completed fine and now nothing. It won't boot up, no lights on anywhere, cannot get the omni logo.

Original was i900XXHH1/ACHH1, i900BUHG5 and was SIM unlocked.

At this stage I am willing to try anything. Any ideas guys. If I can get it to talk to the PC I will probably be able to do something but as it stands it is just an expensive door-stopper.

thankyou..

:)

What OS you using? XP/Vista

Does it charge at all?

NO, you plug it in and nothing..no lights, no logo, nothing...pressing any button (or combination of buttons) also has no effect...

I think its going to have to be a Samsung Service Centre job...

Edited by xzyk

Guest Anh N.
NO, you plug it in and nothing..no lights, no logo, nothing...pressing any button (or combination of buttons) also has no effect...

I think its going to have to be a Samsung Service Centre job...

+1

Nothing else you can do. Bring it to SS centre :)