Update/flash Omnia i900 i900DXIA5

Guest ognem

Hi

I have a i900 omnia from bought in Denmark with WM6.1 pda version i900DXIA5/DXIA5 and phone version DXIA2

I have read and searched this forum many times but im a bit confused and also the information here are quite large :-). Maybe someone can help me a little.

I would like to update the phone with preferable winmo 6.5 either the original or a "cooked" one, but do i need to update the firmware first?? I could be nice to have a iphone wannabe, but agian im confused what to update and how.

do i miss any information? What can you recommend i do? i prefer speed and smoothness. Its not the end of the world if the phone dies.. its mostly a testphone anyway

Hi

I have a i900 omnia from bought in Denmark with WM6.1 pda version i900DXIA5/DXIA5 and phone version DXIA2

I have read and searched this forum many times but im a bit confused and also the information here are quite large :-). Maybe someone can help me a little.

I would like to update the phone with preferable winmo 6.5 either the original or a "cooked" one, but do i need to update the firmware first?? I could be nice to have a iphone wannabe, but agian im confused what to update and how.

do i miss any information? What can you recommend i do? i prefer speed and smoothness. Its not the end of the world if the phone dies.. its mostly a testphone anyway

At the moment Omnia doesn't have upgrade to WM6.5 and probably never will. All 6.5 Roms are custom made and flashing to 6.5 doesn't require firmware upgrade, it's optional.