What rom works best with blueocean's PointSense Suite?

Guest xfer85

Guest xfer85

With Pointsense 2.0.1.1 on the verge of being released (everything looking nice so far), i'm thinking of switching from SPB to that.

Would like to know which rom runs best with Pointsense? I'm sure some of you guys have been running that and can offer me great advice.

Thanks.

Guest Globetrader
With Pointsense 2.0.1.1 on the verge of being released

Thanks.

I'm sure, I'm just pointing to the fact of being a DAU :) , but it would make things easier, if you included a link to Pointsense in your post.

I'm sure, I'm just pointing to the fact of being a DAU :) , but it would make things easier, if you included a link to Pointsense in your post.

Pointsense is a theme, u will need to install Home2 from PointUI -> www.pointui.com

Are there any clashes? SPB has various compatibility issue with some of the programs i installed, making the phone unstable. I want to avoid the same problem, as much as possible, with pointsense.

Guest wkmmx500
Are there any clashes? SPB has various compatibility issue with some of the programs i installed, making the phone unstable. I want to avoid the same problem, as much as possible, with pointsense.

Nope, everything works, except for weather update via GPRS if your provider uses a proxy. Not related to rom version though. So I update weather via wifi. Everything else is fine and fast. :)