Carbon Omega

Guest airreak

swype has been cooked in and I am playing with it to decide if I will leave it in or not

I really like it, and you don't HAVE to use the swyping commands if you don't want to, it owrks fine as a regular keyboard. I vote yes (not that I get a vote). And keep up the great work. I think this one might end up being my ROM of choice! Gotta buy you a pepsi if so.

Guest medicalman
swype has been cooked in and I am playing with it to decide if I will leave it in or not

Sounds like you have some great updates and revisions going on. This ROM has been the bomb for me! I think it would be great to try and use the swype keyboard. How soon before the new ROM is released?

I won't buy you a Pepsi but maybe a Coke!...lol.

Thanks!

T

Guest joehero

Is there any way to get Swype working on .005? I have installed the cab, but everytime I change the input to Swype and press OK, it just resets to Touch Input. Any thoughts?

Will .006 be M2D as well or are you dropping it? I love your M2D ROMs!!!

Guest jezze boi

has anyone tried the most recent S2P (version 0.73 Beta) with this ROM?

if you have, does it refuse to minimize until you press the talk button? (which actually exits it)

Guest Lexdad86

Hey Airreak,

I was just wondering whether or not your .006 build was running off of build 28011 still or if you upgraded to build 28014 since that's in the wild now?? also just wondering if you knew when your next carbon omega is gonna come out???

Can't wait for your latest piece of magic man, your roms turn the omnia into one amazing phone. thanks again

Guest jezze boi

really does ;)

another question: is the animation on the weather tab when it's a rainy day part of version 2 or is it something you added?

same goes for the clock flip animation

Guest boltsub9

i like the carbon rom my fav so far but somehow my settings for my data connections have been lost anyone know how to get the data back working? thanks in adnance

Guest nmayer79
really does ;)

another question: is the animation on the weather tab when it's a rainy day part of version 2 or is it something you added?

same goes for the clock flip animation

Clock flip animation is a m2d thing, just to show off the clock, every version (other roms) do it.

Guest nmayer79
Is there any way to get Swype working on .005? I have installed the cab, but everytime I change the input to Swype and press OK, it just resets to Touch Input. Any thoughts?

Will .006 be M2D as well or are you dropping it? I love your M2D ROMs!!!

You have to use imselector program, or on any screen where keyboard button is present push and hold for a sec and it will let you chose between any you have installed and will stay whatever you choose unless you turn phone off for any reason, ie soft reset, hard reset, in which case it will go back to default until you change it again. not sure if it still resets if you use imselector though(not sure if thats even on this rom). Hope that helps

Edited by nmayer79

Guest Lexdad86

So I'm almost done adding everything I want to your .005 carbon rom in which i'm sure as soon as i am done you will come out with .006 and amaze us all and make me want to lose all of my hard work just to flash to your newest.... but question, do your roms currently or will they support the battery drivers that show how much battery your life has currently?

an example is the 1% driver posted here

http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...for-omnia-here/

I tried to install the 5% battery driver to work with your rom .005 but it didn't work which is the whole reason i'm asking this question, thanks again for your help

Guest wjdunn3

I am using the 5% batt driver without any problem.   You have to use Resco or Total commander to copy it to the Windows folder and then soft reset.  You also need to have a Task Bar modification that will actually show the 5% increments.   The std Winmo batt indicator will not show < 20% increments.  There are several threads in the i900/i910 forum for Task Bar mods.

Guest Lexdad86

hey thanks both of y'all, i thought this rom already had a custom taskbar so that's why i wasn't seeing any results but i was able to fix the problem thanks to y'alls advice!!

airreak......can't wait for .006

thanks again for the help

...version .006 shouldn't be too much longer

For those of you who don't follow the man religiously like some of us do, this is Airreak talk for 3 weeks. ;)

Edited by RaveOn

Guest airreak

lol thanks Rave yes I have gotten side tracked with the new kitchen and seeing what it can do, and also considering moving to the Omnia II. I promise atleast one more release, haha