Carbon Omega

Guest airreak

Guest jezze boi
lol thanks Rave yes I have gotten side tracked with the new kitchen and seeing what it can do, and also considering moving to the Omnia II. I promise atleast one more release, haha

gasp..

something i feared

i have to wait until next year to upgrade...

Guest joehero

Merry Christmas Everyone!! So Airrreak, are we going to get a Christmas Present int he next couple days in terms of an upgrade to .006? I went to Waremike's new ROM but I like yours better/ We are waiting with baited breath!!!

I'm having trouble selecting a keyboard for my input method. I installed Swype and Fingerkeyboard, but it keeps reverting to Fingerkeyboard if I try to use any other keyboard.

Guest billmach

Well i flashed to this a few days ago after trying a few others and I got to say

Bravisimo. outstanding rom works and feels awesome

thanks so much for the work :)

Guest joehero
I'm having trouble selecting a keyboard for my input method. I installed Swype and Fingerkeyboard, but it keeps reverting to Fingerkeyboard if I try to use any other keyboard.

You wont be able to select through the input selector. When you do something that uses the keyboard, just hold down the input button in the bottom middle and select Swype. It will remain your keypoard until you reset.

Guest boltsub9

whats going on here how come this guy promise a new release to fix the issues like wifi and data connection about a month ago and nothing. I know its free but a promise is a promise. where is re.ease .06