Carbon Omega

Guest airreak

links are hot

I personally prefer 23088 it feels a little better

23506 is the newest com 5 build so I thought someone may want it

Hey guys, I was wondering if anybody is having this issue. I can't assign any of the buttons to specific programs. I am using 23088 base M2D2.

Guest kidkitna

Love the new 23088 rom. Bluetooth is working on my mac now so I'm content. Now to see if my signal has shaped back up. Big ups and thank you for the rom. Since Adrynalyne left for school I've been on an older wm 6.5 rom so this is refreshing.

Guest chrisp304
Just finished flashing 23088 .003a. When I go to settings>personal>buttons to assign buttons, there are no buttons listed, just the list of programs. Any ideas?

check the registry under HLMK>controlpanel>buttons and see if there is a redirect entry present. If so, delete it and soft reset.

edit: nevermind, I didn't read your post very careful... If a redirect entry was present you wouldn't even see the buttons setting.

Edited by chrisp304

Just an update...I tried flashing both 23088 .003, and 23506 .003a, and the problem still persists with the missing buttons. So I'm having the same problem with 3 out of the 4 roms. Am I the only one?

Update: Just flashed back to 23064 and the list of buttons is back.

Edited by RaveOn

Guest br91655
Hey guys, I was wondering if anybody is having this issue. I can't assign any of the buttons to specific programs. I am using 23088 base M2D2.

I'm on a different 23088 ROM but I can't assign a button to ms voice. It tells me that there is an issue with the shortcut.

Guest kidkitna

Only complaint about the new rom is that appointments shown on the lock screen are off center. Other than that, good flippin' work!

Edit: I'm also having some issues with the calendar. It won't open when I select calendar or an appointment on the home screen. Anyone else have this problem?

Edited by kidkitna

• 2 weeks later...
I'm also having some issues with the calendar. It won't open when I select calendar or an appointment on the home screen. Anyone else have this problem?

Same issue for me - can't start the calendar from the home screen or the start menu (can't seem to start it from anywhere, now that I think about it.) The only way I can add or change appts is to create them in Outlook then sync my phone. I've tried more than a dozen builds and this one is by far my favorite. I'd hate to have to go to a different release, but I can't live w/o my calendar. Anyone know of a fix / workaround?

Guest nmayer79
28002 is up a couple fixes and graphics changes

This is the best rom i've flashed! Thanks for all the hard work airreak. Quick question, how would i get menu to be the tiles as opposed to the list? Is it even possible? Really like the fact that you can see more on one screen with the tiled setup.

Guest kidkitna
ok looks like version .004a is going o turn into version .005 with build 28004 running even a little smoother than 28002

Thanks airreak. This really has been the best M2D rom I've used. I may go ahead and same the best rom I've used period. Much better than dealing with wm 6.5 and titanium. Keep up the great work!

Great ROM, thanks for the update! 004 is definitely cleaner and smoother than any of other ROMs I've tested. The calendar issue is definitely fixed, but I'm now occasionally getting lockups: phone becomes unresponsive, and battery and phone get noticeably warm. The battery has to be pulled and the phone turned back on to reset. Phone has no apps other than what's in natively in ver 004. Anyone else seen anything like this?