Usb Port Connector Broke

Guest i900Man

Guest i900Man

Welp Got My Port connector fixed, but broke Usb COnnector all the way. Now my pc wont find my i900 AT ALL. Im stuck with the same old Rom.! Im so sad. Is there anyway I can flash to a rom without using my pc? Like Loading it up on the phone.

Welp Got My Port connector fixed, but broke Usb COnnector all the way. Now my pc wont find my i900 AT ALL. Im stuck with the same old Rom.! Im so sad. Is there anyway I can flash to a rom without using my pc? Like Loading it up on the phone.

dont think so,, as far i i know the ony way up til now is to connect via usb,, but dont lose hope.

i own an eten g500+ as well and at the beginning if i remember correctly it was possible to upgrade only via usb, but someone figured out a way how to upgrade by only loading the rom on an sd card and inserting it in the device and while hard resetting the device it would boot up and upgrade from the sd card, just like installing an OS from a CD/DVD on a pc!

well this is how i got win mo 6.1 on my eten from win mo 5.0.

so probably check on xda forum, there might be still those people there who made this possible for the eten. just post and ask there.

sorry ab the pm,, totally forgot abt this post here.

well u will have to add the contacts manually if ever u are able to update via sd,, but otherwise there should be many other apps that can backup all ur contacts info and export it to a file, where u can save the file on the micro sd , and then sync them back after upgrade using the same app.

u have to look around for solutions to ur problems as well, just dont expect people to hand it to u on a silver plater.

Edited by kav

Guest Junoman

Take it to the nearest samsung repair centre. Click here!!!!

If you are within your warrenty or have a insurance plan you could get it done by free or could be able get good a bargain. Unlesss you will be charged a GBP 45 fixed. But you better to get it confirmed before hand, becos I'm 100% sure.

I hope this wil help.

J.