skipping sound in standby

Guest AlunJ

I've been experiencing skipping, jumpy sound in an app, but only when the screen turns off (either auto or manually) . As soon as screen is turned on again audio becomes smooth.

The app is "relax with Andrew Johnston". I'm not sure if its a prob with the app or the phone.

Anyone have similar problems with this or other apps ?

Guest Mike Beecham
I've been experiencing skipping, jumpy sound in an app, but only when the screen turns off (either auto or manually) . As soon as screen is turned on again audio becomes smooth.

The app is "relax with Andrew Johnston". I'm not sure if its a prob with the app or the phone.

Anyone have similar problems with this or other apps ?

Hi there mate,

I've been following a similiar issue on the Android Community forums today. I've noticed recently that either podcasts or music tends to jump / skip / stutter. I didnt make the connection immediately, but it seems to happen when the screen is in standby mode.

Other people have been experiencing the same issues, and all report to be on the ModaCo ROMs...whether these are all the latest ROM or not I dont know.

If anyone else can confirm this to be a known issue that would be helpful to build up a catalogue of 'patterns' to help diagnose the issue.