Start Launcher

Guest bartwell

Guest bartwell

Start Launcher is a tiny program, allowing you to assign any program to a short or long tap to the standard Windows Mobile Start Button.

The program is written without Dot Net, using Native C++, so it's small, does not consume resources. Works on devices with WM2003, 5, 6, 6.1, 6.5 (if the Start button placed on the left upper corner only).

post-182238-1255210165_thumb.png

Homepage (Russian site!): http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=137037

The latest version is 2.1

The progran includes config utility. After install you should go to Start\Programs\Start Launcher, choose your display type (VGA or QVGA) and assign a program to separately long and short tap. If you prefer keeping default action for short tap (start menu), just don't mark corresponding field.

I use this program for WiFi radio toggling, some guys call separate launcher etc.

The program is freeware for all users. Any feedback is welcome.

Download: StartLauncher.cab

• 7 months later...
Guest holy1661
Start Launcher is a tiny program, allowing you to assign any program to a short or long tap to the standard Windows Mobile Start Button.

The program is written without Dot Net, using Native C++, so it's small, does not consume resources. Works on devices with WM2003, 5, 6, 6.1, 6.5 (if the Start button placed on the left upper corner only).

post-182238-1255210165_thumb.png

Homepage (Russian site!): http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=137037

The latest version is 2.1

The progran includes config utility. After install you should go to Start\Programs\Start Launcher, choose your display type (VGA or QVGA) and assign a program to separately long and short tap. If you prefer keeping default action for short tap (start menu), just don't mark corresponding field.

I use this program for WiFi radio toggling, some guys call separate launcher etc.

The program is freeware for all users. Any feedback is welcome.

Download: StartLauncher.cab

Can u grab v2.5?

v2.1 is not workin on my phone, maybe 2.5 is better?