[WM6.5][Skin][wqvga] Titanium Sense

Guest NikichZ

Guest corpisa
I'll fix this bug in next version. To arrange panels use chome editor, i think that i'll include it in next version too.

will titanizer work for moving panels around, having trouble installing chome editor.

slds,

Guest joeyboots13
Thank you so very much for this theme! It's awesome! I edited the cpr to get cmanila menu working with it. It's nothing special, just icons, but it works great! Once again, awesome job!

can you explain how you did that??

+111111

I know this is probably more of a general titanium question but is there a way to have the calendar show appointments for more than just one day ahead. ie to have it show appointments in the coming month

Guest Grassguy
can you explain how you did that??

It's pretty simple

1.Install Cmanilamenu5.1

2.Move the CmanilaMenu panel to right below the Chome panel (this is a must, otherwise the buttons don't work)

3.Unzip the attached file

4.Overwrite it to \Windows\

5.Soft Reset

This should work, if you have any panels that you've installed, you'll have to do them again.

For those who simply want to edit the cpr

1.Install CmanilaMenu5.1 and move it directly below CHome

2.Replace the Cmanila entry with this

<!-- Manilamenu -->

<Layer ID="CManilamenuExpanded" Width="240" Height="104" Visible="False" Clip="False">

<Layer ID="Page" Clip="False">

<Image ID="Image1" Left="8" Top="5" Width="50" Height="50" ScaleStyle="Stretch" />

<Image ID="Image2" Left="66" Top="5" Width="50" Height="50" ScaleStyle="Stretch" />

<Image ID="Image3" Left="124" Top="5" Width="50" Height="50" ScaleStyle="Stretch" />

<Image ID="Image4" Left="182" Top="5" Width="50" Height="50" ScaleStyle="Stretch" />

<Text ID="b1_Text" Left="5" Top="45" Width="51" Height="15" FontFamily="Control Freak" FontSize="9" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="True" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter" HorizontalAlignment="Center">

<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetDropBottomRight" Color="#00000000" TextOffset="1" BlurFactor="3" />

<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetNone" Color="#FFFFFFFF" />

</Text>

<Text ID="b2_Text" Left="65" Top="45" Width="51" Height="15" FontFamily="Control Freak" FontSize="10" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="True" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter" HorizontalAlignment="Center">

<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetDropBottomRight" Color="#00000000" TextOffset="1" BlurFactor="3" />

</Text>

<Text ID="b3_Text" Left="125" Top="45" Width="51" Height="15" FontFamily="Control Freak" FontSize="10" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="True" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter" HorizontalAlignment="Center">

</Text>

<Text ID="b4_Text" Left="185" Top="45" Width="51" Height="15" FontFamily="Control Freak" FontSize="9" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="True" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter" HorizontalAlignment="Center">

</Text>

</Layer>

</Layer>

<Layer ID="CManilamenuCondensed" Visible="False" Width="204" Height="48">

<!--Icon Image-->

<Image ID="Image" Left="16" Top="0" Width="44" Height="44" ScaleStyle="Stretch" Source="\Windows\Start_Icon_About.png" />

<Layer ID="Page">

</Layer>

</Layer>

3.Soft Reset

Titanium_240x400.zip

Guest Grassguy

Not to step on your shoes NikichZ, but i did a little editing for myself and I'd like to share.

4011867847_fc355932d7_m.jpg4012635484_9a6b9f5c76_m.jpg

4012636078_4a304deed1_m.jpg4011868869_703d09ec55_m.jpg

I like it, but i'm looking forward to more of your work! Great Theme!

Guest monsterpt
Not to step on your shoes NikichZ, but i did a little editing for myself and I'd like to share.

4011867847_fc355932d7_m.jpg4012635484_9a6b9f5c76_m.jpg

4012636078_4a304deed1_m.jpg4011868869_703d09ec55_m.jpg

I like it, but i'm looking forward to more of your work! Great Theme!

nice Grassy. Please keep us updated with new cpr's for your work if NikichZ doesn't mind.

Guest monsterpt
This was kinda a PITA. I can get ya the cpr, but there are reg edits and files to add. I'll get working on gathering the files.

So far I have the taskanium and the cmanilamenu working great. I love this theme!

Guest Grassguy

Ok here it is...

If you haven't installed cmanilamenu, do it first!

File here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=537237

1. Unzip the file

2. Overwrite the two cpr's to \windows\ (you need the landscape one to fix the rotation problem with cmanilamenu)

3. Import the reg edit with your favorite reg editor, I use Total Commander, just copy the file and paste it in the registry. If you don't know how, you can open the file with notepad and manually add the icon1 stuff.

4. Move the .jpg to \My Documents\Themes\Sense

5. Soft reset, I use ChomeRefresh.exe while testing, but after a while a soft reset is needed.

6. Open Chome editor and put cmanilamenu right below chome (notifications). You can put ATContacts and opera where ever as long as they are below cmanilamenu.

7. Run the mortscript for opera (something i changed that make the panel better)

8. Enjoy

Let me know if anything acts strange...It took a while to do, so there may be a step I forgot about.

Late

SenseStuff.zip

Guest Grassguy
So far I have the taskanium and the cmanilamenu working great. I love this theme!

Nice! I was gonna do taskanium but got side tracked with trying to get the Speed dial panel to work...no dice yet, the format of this theme is different, It's Bliss based i believe.

Guest monsterpt
Nice! I was gonna do taskanium but got side tracked with trying to get the Speed dial panel to work...no dice yet, the format of this theme is different, It's Bliss based i believe.

Honestly, taskanium was the easiest. Just install the cab, go to the taskanium folder in programs and run taskaniuminstall. Takes a few minutes to load, just wait. Go to home and look for taskanium.

Taskanium.cab

Guest Grassguy
Honestly, taskanium was the easiest. Just install the cab, go to the taskanium folder in programs and run taskaniuminstall. Takes a few minutes to load, just wait. Go to home and look for taskanium.

Taskanium.cab

Oh, yeah I run two themes and it's on my NeoOmnia theme, I'm gonna try to mod it for this theme. Tomorrow maybe :)

Guest monsterpt
Oh, yeah I run two themes and it's on my NeoOmnia theme, I'm gonna try to mod it for this theme. Tomorrow maybe :)

I am still running bgills neo alpha. Here are the modded plugins I have working so far:

CManilamenu

Taskanium

ATContacts (I may move the contact images to the middle and the text below - can;t decide)

post-473963-1255582183_thumb.pngpost-473963-1255583157_thumb.png

Don't know how to upload the edited Titanium240x400.cpr. Any tips?

Guest Grassguy
Just wait a bit, titanium sense alpha 03 coming soon, for more information look 1 page ))

Let me know if manilamenu is behaving badly. I could only get it to work directly under chome.

Guest Grassguy
I am still running bgills neo alpha. Here are the modded plugins I have working so far:

CManilamenu

Taskanium

ATContacts (I may move the contact images to the middle and the text below - can;t decide)

post-473963-1255582183_thumb.pngpost-473963-1255583157_thumb.png

Don't know how to upload the edited Titanium240x400.cpr. Any tips?

I just copy it to my storage card, transfer it to my pc, zip it, and upload it.