Google Maps, SatNav

Guest chucky.egg

Guest chucky.egg

On my S60 handset Google Maps let me add Favourites (which were then automatically detected by Route66 for SatNav - very nice touch).

On my Hero I can't even seem to add Favourites, is there some trick I'm missing?

BTW - I'm using CoPilot on the Hero, which is mostly OK (a little jerky, on-screen buttons often need 2 presses, annoying "Welcome to CoPilot Live" audio on start up). Anyone got any particularly good recommendations for SatNav on a Hero?

I think google maps on the hero remembers previous entries but I have yet to see a favourites function. I'd like to be able to pull locations from appointments in the calendar like you can on the desktop version.

As for satnav I thinly copilot is your best option if you want one that doesn't download maps as you go.

I think google maps on the hero remembers previous entries but I have yet to see a favourites function. I'd like to be able to pull locations from appointments in the calendar like you can on the desktop version.

As for satnav I thinly copilot is your best option if you want one that doesn't download maps as you go.

Co-Pilot Live is the best one. Have used it for ages and it's pretty much perfect and the closest to a real tom tom