EVIDENCE/Mastergreeny V13

Guest Evidence_I

Guest gujupmp88

im not sure why, but when i lock my phone, the volume buttons don't lock. i've hard reset my phone and still happens. does this happen to anyone else?

Guest mrcrusha829

To add more pages to COpera you need to edit the registry. Go to HKLM\Software\Microsoft\CHome\Opera. Edit the "Pages" string value and add more pages. Should look like this: Page1;Page2;Page3 .You should also see a key called Page1. Copy this key and paste it into another key so that you can change the name to Page2. Then cut and paste it back to the location of Page1. Now go into Page2 and edit "ActionURL" and "SK2URL" so that they both have the shortcut address that you want. Also Change "Name" and "URL" to the name that you want to call that shortcut on the panel.

This is a little cumbersome but it works. I was able to edit the reg key entries with CHome Editor but was not able to create the page strings. So you could just create the page keys and then use CHome Editor to edit the strings in that key.

I am now able to swipe left or right to get my shortcuts in Opera Panel.

Guest maxtcee
To add more pages to COpera you need to edit the registry. Go to HKLM\Software\Microsoft\CHome\Opera. Edit the "Pages" string value and add more pages. Should look like this: Page1;Page2;Page3 .You should also see a key called Page1. Copy this key and paste it into another key so that you can change the name to Page2. Then cut and paste it back to the location of Page1. Now go into Page2 and edit "ActionURL" and "SK2URL" so that they both have the shortcut address that you want. Also Change "Name" and "URL" to the name that you want to call that shortcut on the panel.

This is a little cumbersome but it works. I was able to edit the reg key entries with CHome Editor but was not able to create the page strings. So you could just create the page keys and then use CHome Editor to edit the strings in that key.

I am now able to swipe left or right to get my shortcuts in Opera Panel.

thanks man sounds like i need to retire first lol

Edited by maxtcee

Guest Evidence_I
Is CNitrogen in the near future? Also good work, Evidence! I'm a devoted bgill fan... and always will be! LOL!

Yes Cnoitorgen is in the Near future I also Fixed the SMS issue I had the new SMS trigger.exe instead of the normal one I used! will be fixed in next release!

Guest midiwriter

Looks like CGPS won't turn off once it is on, even with a soft reset. X CGPS returns the following error (I'm worried about battery drain with this running):

post-552367-1255905418_thumb.jpg

post-552367-1255905429_thumb.jpg

Yes Cnoitorgen is in the Near future I also Fixed the SMS issue I had the new SMS trigger.exe instead of the normal one I used! will be fixed in next release!

next release, any chance to get a better clock, like 1 from JML that was posted, or its that too hard to cook in? thanks for all your excellent work!

Guest Morkai Al'Mandragon
Looks like CGPS won't turn off once it is on, even with a soft reset. X CGPS returns the following error (I'm worried about battery drain with this running):

Will version 6 fix the GPS issue the previous poster mentioned...

Im considering flashing now but curious if this update will make it out tonight (IE should I wait a little while)

Guest midiwriter

Im considering flashing now but curious if this update will make it out tonight (IE should I wait a little while)

Until this gets fixed, looks like you will be fine as long as you don't activate this panel in CHome...it is not active by default so nothing to worry about! Otherwise, battery life is very strong in this build/rom!

Guest Evidence_I

I wont be updating for a while but ill look at that GPS panel issue, prob next release will be when a new build comes out!

you dont have to enable the GPS panel if you are worried about it.

Guest AFBcon06

Could you post the smstrigger.exe up as a link until is cooked in. Its more of a convenience thing lol

Guest Morkai Al'Mandragon

Wow awesome that you replied so fast Ev... I did not mean to seem like I was rushing you, its just the weekend, and I have a bad habit of flashing 15 minutes before an update I want gets posted haha.

Guest SweetwaterBurns

CGPS uses almost no power, it just polls the gps every five minutes or so, but only if the the phone is active (won't poll if suspended) I've been using it for a while now. One poster in the thread on xda, if I remember right, tested it with the 1% battery driver over night and only measured a 4% drop. If you use GPS a lot, it's worth it for the essentially instantaneous locks.

Guest Rob Storm

Evidence_I: Loving the ROM! Any chance of you correcting the skin for the Sammy Dialer? I really like the dialer you have but my fingers are too big to use it consistantly. I changed the default dialer through Advanced Config and here is what I got:

v5Dialer.png

Thanks in advance!

PS: I also can't seem to get cGPS to turn off either.

Guest midiwriter
CGPS uses almost no power, it just polls the gps every five minutes or so, but only if the the phone is active (won't poll if suspended) I've been using it for a while now. One poster in the thread on xda, if I remember right, tested it with the 1% battery driver over night and only measured a 4% drop. If you use GPS a lot, it's worth it for the essentially instantaneous locks.

Thank you, very informative post!

Guest jndrobel

First Post here. Love the Rom. I have flashed V1, V3 and now V5.

Has anyone noticed that the 'busy' animation does not look right with the v5 version or is it just my phone?

Guest RyanTheTragic13
First Post here. Love the Rom. I have flashed V1, V3 and now V5.

Has anyone noticed that the 'busy' animation does not look right with the v5 version or is it just my phone?

Agreed...

Guest ChrisColumbus

He changed the Icon.. I like the old one too.. LOL

Hey Man LOVE the Rom..!!! one more thing I noticed in this version.. I dont care for the touch input keyboard.. so I changed to Samsung Keyboard.. however every time I do a soft reset I have to go in and change the keyboard every time back to samsung keyboard any way to fix this?.....

also on every soft reset the mortscript screen comes up and you have to ok it away.. is anyone else getting this? 

Edited by ChrisColumbus

Guest bicycleray

Hey Man LOVE the Rom..!!! one more thing I noticed in this version.. I dont care for the touch input keyboard.. so I changed to Samsung Keyboard.. however every time I do a soft reset I have to go in and change the keyboard every time back to samsung keyboard any way to fix this?.....

also on every soft reset the mortscript screen comes up and you have to ok it away.. is anyone else getting this? 

Try using IMSelector under the start button. This should change you default keyboard

Guest monsterpt

For keyboard fix try this. i like the new keyboard so i haven't tried it but ive used it in the past.

Omnia SIP