EVIDENCE/Mastergreeny V13

Guest Evidence_I

a question i also posted at titanium sense

i really like your theme & set up.

i was wondering if you could offer the original hero clock or the one in JML, the one you skinned isn't as crisp as the other clocks, due to you skinning, just a minor observation & request for a different clock with weather.

again great job & thanks for sharing!:)

Guest Mastergreeny
a question i also posted at titanium sense

i really like your theme & set up.

i was wondering if you could offer the original hero clock or the one in JML, the one you skinned isn't as crisp as the other clocks, due to you skinning, just a minor observation & request for a different clock with weather.

again great job & thanks for sharing!:)

I have never tried the stuff from JML but I don't like the Hero Clock that thing was always glitchy when I had it installed. The chome clock seems to work very well since it is based on that system panel. NickichZ did a good job of getting the integration to work well. If you dont like the skin job you could always go download the orginal one from NickichZ and change them. All you have to do is replace the files in the My Document/Theme/Sense folder. I skinned it like this because this is how I liked it with the black.

I have never tried the stuff from JML but I don't like the Hero Clock that thing was always glitchy when I had it installed. The chome clock seems to work very well since it is based on that system panel. NickichZ did a good job of getting the integration to work well. If you dont like the skin job you could always go download the orginal one from NickichZ and change them. All you have to do is replace the files in the My Document/Theme/Sense folder. I skinned it like this because this is how I liked it with the black.

Can you post a link to NichichZ's original theme?

thx

Guest Morkai Al'Mandragon

If I want to use Opera Mini 5 with this rom can someone suggest a java cab to use? I tried the one that Lioryte posted (java) but it doesnt seem to work.

Guest Mastergreeny
Can you post a link to NichichZ's original theme?

thx

You will want to be careful with just installing this over the ROM though. It will change a lot more than just the skin. If you want to reskin it you need to pull the pngs out of the cab file. If you cant figure out how to do it let me know and I'll post the pngs for it.

Edited by Mastergreeny

Mastergreeny

if there is any way you could change the clock to something similar to hero or M2D clock, that would make this theme perfect, also i noticed in V5 the borders for the panels are grayish, any way to get them to pure brilliant black?

THANKS

You will want to be careful with just installing this over the ROM though. It will change a lot more than just the skin. If you want to reskin it you need to pull the pngs out of the cab file. If you cant figure out how to do it let me know and I'll post the pngs for it.

Guest dopeness

For some reason, when I flashed to .v5 none of music is being recognized as MP3's or wave files. I can't play anything. There is just a white square with the windows logo where all my music is supposed to be. Can I get a remedy for this please? Thanks in advance.

Guest Evidence_I
For some reason, when I flashed to .v5 none of music is being recognized as MP3's or wave files. I can't play anything. There is just a white square with the windows logo where all my music is supposed to be. Can I get a remedy for this please? Thanks in advance.

Mine are working Fine on two Different Phones So it something on your end!

Guest dopeness

I have no doubt it is on my end. I just don't know what could cause this type of problem. I get the mort script pompt every time I soft reset. That is something that I never had with your other ROM's. I am installing the same cabs that I have used since forever. I am stumped as to why this is happening. I just got the phone just the way I like it too. :)

Guest Atamagaokashii

Did you associate .mp3's with what ever program you're using? In Nitrogen it's Menu>Settings>File Types I believe...

Edited by Atamagaokashii

Guest aeroclown

We don't happen to have an eta on the next version. I am ready to flash over to this rom and give it a try, but I don't want to have to deal with the sms bug-aru.

Guest Evidence_I

If a new Build Doesnt Dropp soon I will update. I fixed The GPS panel Bug and hopefully adding a contact through the panel bug. It works Just that weird error pops up. And also the SMS bug. Im alomost done with the Nitrogen Panel as Well That will be avaible through Cab only.

Guest bicycleray
If a new Build Doesnt Dropp soon I will update. I fixed The GPS panel Bug and hopefully adding a contact through the panel bug. It works Just that weird error pops up. And also the SMS bug. Im alomost done with the Nitrogen Panel as Well That will be avaible through Cab only.

Great work man!

Guest Mastergreeny
Mastergreeny

if there is any way you could change the clock to something similar to hero or M2D clock, that would make this theme perfect, also i noticed in V5 the borders for the panels are grayish, any way to get them to pure brilliant black?

THANKS

I'm happy with the clock the way it looks, So probably wont spend time trying to redo it. I have not tried it with this build but I''m sure you could probably install Hero clock on top of it. (If you like it) You can get rid of the grey borders if you want to reskin it. I liked the look of the 2 tone around it so I didn't change it. We might have some changes to the skin coming though for next release not sure yet.

Edited by Mastergreeny

Guest Vudugan

Nice ROM Mon just loaded it up!!

Question for now, any fast way to kill Data connection? Use to be able to just hit the end key but that could have been something Adryn just cooked in...

Guest Evidence_I
Nice ROM Mon just loaded it up!!

Question for now, any fast way to kill Data connection? Use to be able to just hit the end key but that could have been something Adryn just cooked in...

you can use the CComm panel to kill it I just use the end key to lock my phone that why I havent ever cooked that function in I have the OEM for it but I would never use it so that why i leave it out!

Guest dopeness

I reflashed. It's cool not. This happened once before now that I think of it. However, the problem went away when I took the battery out. Not this time. Thanks any way.

Guest lordv8r

Is anyone able to play videos or streaming tv(vuivision.com) in fullscreen? I'm pretty sure I was able to play them in fullscreen before. Now it will only go to full screen for a second then back to small.

Guest enyalius
after it does it cant find a skin thing open it back up go to settings and pick a skin you want! it will stick and you wont ever have that error again!

I ended up just reinstalling it from a cab and it works just fine now. Thanks, though!

Is there a way to get Word back on here?

Edited by enyalius

Guest Majorair32
I ended up just reinstalling it from a cab and it works just fine now. Thanks, though!

Is there a way to get Word back on here?

+1 for office cab I know there used to be one floating around Bgill I mean Evidence can you link one on the main page. Thx bro