EVIDENCE/Mastergreeny V13

Guest Evidence_I

Guest monsterpt

Just flashed to v6.1. Having a problem with the home screen, when I make changes to the home screen w chome editor I don't see anything on the selected panels. I know they are working but everything is invisible. I have to reset to get the panel to show again. Anyone else having this prob?

Guest WolfpackInCO
same problems here -

*some times texts dont clear out

*names not showing or exchange emails (reported and lookks like almost fixed...)

*missing some buttons for calender reminders

*Cmanilla icons are a 1/3 lower than the buttons that control them

*center button wont scroll down through emails (not sure if anyones had that one yet)

i think thats about it.... love the look, speed, and feel of this rom.

Btw +1 for somehow having a different pic for the lock screen since i've been away from s2u for a long time now. OR i read somehwere about a reg hack enabling an application to be launched via the end key (holding it down).... This is why i like the stock lock but i'm probably not the only one :D

Thanks again!!!!

Confirmed - text clear out issue, missing buttons (calendar and appt notifications) and the center button scroll (up or down, left or right to hotmail/sms/mms). The button is weird b/c sometimes it works fine, sometimes it doesnt.

Guest Vudugan
same problems here -

*some times texts dont clear out

*names not showing or exchange emails (reported and lookks like almost fixed...)

*missing some buttons for calender reminders

*Cmanilla icons are a 1/3 lower than the buttons that control them

*center button wont scroll down through emails (not sure if anyones had that one yet)

i think thats about it.... love the look, speed, and feel of this rom.

Btw +1 for somehow having a different pic for the lock screen since i've been away from s2u for a long time now. OR i read somehwere about a reg hack enabling an application to be launched via the end key (holding it down).... This is why i like the stock lock but i'm probably not the only one :D

Thanks again!!!!

+1

Guest ChrisColumbus

I changed the Icons in neo and got my colored ones back for the home screen.. does anyone know how to change the icon for a .lnk file?? example.. I added pimg.lnk in my windows/start menu/program folder and I get the default icon.. is there a way to change the icon associated with that lnk file?

I changed the Icons in neo and got my colored ones back for the home screen.. does anyone know how to change the icon for a .lnk file?? example.. I added pimg.lnk in my windows/start menu/program folder and I get the default icon.. is there a way to change the icon associated with that lnk file?

Try this.

iconchanger.cab

Guest monsterpt

I always use taskanium so I figured I would give everyone the option with this awesome ROM too. I don't know who the orignial authors are but all props go to them!

Load the Taskanium cab below.

Open the taskanium folder in your programs folder.

run the TaskaniumInstall (takes a minute to load - be patient)

Copy the edit below to your Titanium240x400.cpr

Taskanium.cab

taskanium_edit.txt

I will include my Full CPR but it may have edits you don't like. I removed the CMannila and expanded the size of the pictures panel.

I have not figured out how to add a label properly to the panel. I would like to do this for Taskanium and for the Calendar. Maybe Mastergreeny or Evidence knows how?

edited.txt

post-473963-1256408258_thumb.pngpost-473963-1256408272_thumb.png

Edited by monsterpt

Guest ChrisColumbus
I always use taskanium so I figured I would give everyone the option with this awesome ROM too.

Load the Taskanium cab below.

Open the taskanium folder in your programs folder.

run the TaskaniumInstall (takes a minute to load - be patient)

Copy the edit below to your Titanium240x400.cpr

taskanium_edit.txt

I will include my Full CPR but it may have edits you don't like. I removed the CMannila and expanded the size of the pictures panel.

edited.txt

post-473963-1256408258_thumb.pngpost-473963-1256408272_thumb.png

do you have the .cab file for Taskanium?

monster do u know how to use that wallpaper of the smoke in hand as a lock background for the lock up screen

Just go to start > settings > home and down at the bottom you will see a check box that ssyas use this picture as background, check the box and then hit the browse button to find whatever pic you want to use.

Guest Jmak512
Just go to start > settings > home and down at the bottom you will see a check box that ssyas use this picture as background, check the box and then hit the browse button to find whatever pic you want to use.

Nooo of course but i like the plain ohhh black cuz otherwise i just doesnt look right cuz of the panels so i like the black theme background now that is just " FOR the Lockup Screen" but thanks for trying bro

This is what i found so far but i really dont have the balls to mess witht he cpr files lol thats how u change the background pic Now can someone pls help me on my req hahaha

Find the LS_Global_###x###.cpr file in windows. The #s equal your resolution. Then look at the code below. The image must be the exact resolution for your phone

<Form>

<Image ID="Background" Left="0" Top="-52" Width="480" Height="640" Visible="True" Opacity="1.0" ScalingAlgorithm = "TriLinear" Source="Enter Your path.... i.e. \Windows\filename.png"/>

</Form>

Edited by Jmak512

Guest thekevster

is anyone else having a problem with the music panel? i try to use the control buttons to switch the song, but no matter where i press it just pauses the song.

Guest dmcnado
Nooo of course but i like the plain ohhh black cuz otherwise i just doesnt look right cuz of the panels so i like the black theme background now that is just " FOR the Lockup Screen" but thanks for trying bro

To accomplish this, do the following:

1) Make lockscreen background files for portrait & landscape, of your choice. Name them LS_BGroundP_240x400.png and LS_BGroundL_400x240.png (P for portrait, L for landscape)

2) Edit your CPR files LS_Global_240x400.cpr and LS_Global_400x240.cpr by changing the "Source=" from confetti to either:

Source="\Windows\LS_BGroundP_240x400.png" -OR- Source="\Windows\LS_BGroundL_400x240.png" (whichever is appropriate)

3) Put all these files (4 of them) on your phone in the Windows directory.

This will just affect your Lock Screen.

NOTE: Easy way to edit your CPR files. Change name to xxxxxxx.cpr.txt Then you can use Notepad to edit. Make the edits as indicated above, save, then change name back to xxxxxxx.cpr (remove the .txt). Since you have an Omnia, use the 240x400 and the 400x240 files. Ignore all the others.

Edited by dmcnado

Guest Jmak512

NOTE: Easy way to edit your CPR files. Change name to xxxxxxx.cpr.txt Then you can use Notepad to edit. Make the edits as indicated above, save, then change name back to xxxxxxx.cpr (remove the .txt). Since you have an Omnia, use the 240x400 and the 400x240 files. Ignore all the others.

Edited by Jmak512

Guest thekevster

1) Make lockscreen background files for portrait & landscape, of your choice. Name them LS_BGroundP_240x400.png and LS_BGroundL_400x240.png (P for portrait, L for landscape)

2) Edit your CPR files LS_Global_240x400.cpr and LS_Global_400x240.cpr by changing the "Source=" from confetti to either:

Source="\Windows\LS_BGroundP_240x400.png" -OR- Source="\Windows\LS_BGroundL_400x240.png" (whichever is appropriate)

thank you! its a little bit of work, but it works perfectly. if only i knew how to code programs i would write a program to make it alot easier and so that you can change the background when your out and about. but alas, i dont know the first thing about coding unless its html lol.

Guest dmcnado
Thanks now that is a grip of work lol is there anyway u can help me out n do it for me :D cuz some ppl here liked the BG i asked for so we can all use ur download pls I only needed for portrait

Two files attached here. The CPR one needs to be renamed. Just remove the last .txt part (should be named xxxx.cpr). Copy the PNG file (the background picture) and the CPR file onto your phone in the Windows directory. It appears when you save the PNG file, you need to name it properly. It should be: LS_BGroundP_240x400.png

post-514341-1256419462_thumb.png

LS_Global_240x400.cpr.txt

Edited by dmcnado

Guest thekevster
To accomplish this, do the following

Thanks now that is a grip of work lol is there anyway u can help me out n do it for me :D cuz some ppl here liked the BG i asked for so we can all use ur download pls I only needed for portrait

EDIT: apparently .cpr files cannot be uploaded to modaco so i changed it to .xml, after you save the file just rename it to .cpr instead of .xml

i have attached the picture renamed and converted to .png as well as the cpr file edit. this is only for the portrait mode, if you would like one made for landscape just post a 400X240 picture that you like.

make sure that the picture saves as LS_BGroundP_240x400.png. just post the two files into the Windows on your device...make sure you don't post them into the windows folder under my storage otherwise you will not notice any change.

post-549559-1256419440_thumb.png

LS_Global_240x400.xml

Edited by thekevster

Guest Jmak512

Thank you guys im giving this a go as we speak

This workeddddddd DOPPPPEEEEE as a MO ' FO thats whats up thank you guys for the help now im assuming if i ever want to change the pic all it needs to be done is renane any pic to that format makes sense thank you so much for this =)

Edited by Jmak512

Guest thekevster
Thank you guys im giving this a go as we speak

This workeddddddd DOPPPPEEEEE as a MO ' FO thats whats up thank you guys for the help now im assuming if i ever want to change the pic all it needs to be done is renane any pic to that format makes sense thank you so much for this =)

you would have to make sure the pic is 240X400 resolution and in the .png format though

Guest Jmak512
you would have to make sure the pic is 240X400 resolution and in the .png format though

Yeah for sure i have this website where i get them as jpeg format all i do is take them to paint and save it as png file but again thank you so much for all the hard work :D

Guest thekevster
Yeah for sure i have this website where i get them as jpeg format all i do is take them to paint and save it as png file but again thank you so much for all the hard work :D

no problem. if there is a 400X240 picture you would like for landscape mode lockscreen just upload it to the thread and i'll edit the other cpr file for you.

Guest monsterpt

I keep a small folder of images saved on the Storage Card and just change the name to LS_BGroundP_240x400.png then copy to the windows folder using total commander. Thats the fastest way to change lock screen BG once you have edited the .cpr file as dmcnado explains above.