EVIDENCE/Mastergreeny V13

Guest Evidence_I

Guest Vudugan
I was under the impression that th "?" mark icon in the task bar is letting you know that there is more than one notification. Correct me if I am wrong.

Not in my case for I cleared all Notifications before I took this shot..

screen01e.png

Guest Jmak512
Has anyone had a problem with MS Tell Me not running with this ROM?

Nope i got it to work even the screen works when i press send text it works it will say only 82% and close but if u press start is already installed there it will give u a small tutorial and boom it works only fact is u must have a data plan pckg to work as it work through the net :D

Guest Grassguy

Well, I'm on Bgills v55 and no go for Tell Me, I got it to install but when I click on the icon in the start menu, Tell Me pops up in the top left corner and then it closes...Guess I'll be flashing when I get home! Hey Evidence, is .NET 3.7 on this ROM also? That may be an issue with v55 and Tell Me.

Edited by Grassguy

Guest chrisp304

I can get it to run for a couple seconds then it shuts off. Wondering if Showcase might be the culprit.

how did you edit fave people to "BLACK BOOK"??

So far so good on v.7, exchange is working well on my end but what I have a problem with is BT. The task bar shows it as "?" and every so often or even when i go to make a call and the call ends i get the Bluetooth status has changed or Bluetooth Activated pop-up only to let me hide it? Anyone else? or anything I can do to make this stop and have the right icon in the TB?

200910261022570003111a.jpg

Guest Grassguy
I can get it to run for a couple seconds then it shuts off. Wondering if Showcase might be the culprit.

Good idea...my phone is charging, let us know!

Guest Evidence_I
looks good, throw us a bone, what goodies are you cooking up?

have to get things working before I spill the beans but it will be a first thats for sure!!!!

Guest chrisp304
Good idea...my phone is charging, let us know!

Don't think it's Showcase... added tellme.exe to Showcase's exclusions in the registry and it made no difference.

The strange thing for me is that after a soft-reset, Tellme runs for a bit, taking me through a brief tuturial etc., before shutting off. When I try to run it again it shuts off almost immediately.

what a teaser!:D however from what you've produced, im sure it will be fantastic, thanks for your quality work!:P

have to get things working before I spill the beans but it will be a first thats for sure!!!!

Guest Racerman27410
Sounds GREAT!!!!! the suspense is fun. besides.... v7 is really nice!!!!

Side note - i saw someone asking about a Nitrogen panel and it reminded me. Anyone else notice that the music panel and even WMP play music a lot louder than in Nitrogen? Maybe it's just me :D lol

on the EQ page in nitrogen on the far left of the eq is the preamp slider......adjust that higher and nitrogen rocks out all comers! :P

Frank

Guest gujupmp88

how did u get tell me?? when i go to the tell me website, it only lists RIM phones.

Guest gujupmp88
What the Heck is Tell me never heard of it

its a program that microsoft bought up awhile ago that pretty much lets you control ur entire phone with you voice. its like voice command, but a lot better. it searches up info like weather, stocks, movies etc and you could dial peoples numbers as well as text people with your voice. you say what u want to write, and it writes it for you and sends it. it seems pretty cool.

http://www.tellme.com/you