EVIDENCE/Mastergreeny V13

Guest Evidence_I

Guest thekevster
Is there a way to make CManila open up text messages and email? I am pretty sure there is just not sure what to look for as far as an .exe or .lnk or where they would be located.

you could map it to tmail.exe and that would bring up messaging in general. not sure how to do strictly text or strictly email though.

Guest Evidence_I
you could map it to tmail.exe and that would bring up messaging in general. not sure how to do strictly text or strictly email though.

My Work Around for The Text Bug and mapping sms to the Today Screen! Installed Vito SMS chat

made this reg entriy to make it the default SMS app

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Shell\Rai\:MSINBOX

in the string "1" write

"\Program Files\VITO\SMS-Chat\SMSChat.exe"

This will change the .lnk in your stat menu then add that .lnk to your Cmanilamenu choose your favorite .png and you are set so when you get a new text just open up that .lnk and you will have no more unread texts! if you have your altenative SMS app installed to My Storage you will have to change the Path accordingly

Guest thekevster
My Work Around for The Text Bug and mapping sms to the Today Screen! Installed Vito SMS chat

in the string "1" write

This will change the .lnk in your stat menu then add that .lnk to your Cmanilamenu choose your favorite .png and you are set so when you get a new text just open up that .lnk and you will have no more unread texts! if you have your altenative SMS app installed to My Storage you will have to change the Path accordingly

good work ev! i would have never thought to use a 3rd party sms program, but then again i've always used the standard tmail so i pretty much forgot 3rd party sms apps existed lol.

Guest jpenman

in the string "1" write

Any way to get the Text in the home panel to launch vito instead of default text....or have the .lnk in the Cmanilamenu to have a number notification?

Guest Evidence_I
i noticed you Added JML Panex 2.10, does this mean we can jml today & clocks? if not what i she puropse of JML Panex 2.10? Ver 8 looks very good!! THANKS

it contols the Buttons For Cnitogen and Cmanilamenu

Guest Evidence_I
Any way to get the Text in the home panel to launch vito instead of default text....or have the .lnk in the Cmanilamenu to have a number notification?

no the Stock Panels Like Text and Email are hardcoded into the dll you have have to do alot of programing to get this done.

Guest RwP1138

Evidence man you are dropping knowledge like a professor in college

man these roms are mean like james dean doing a gangsta lean

and you having me flashing like a dude in central park

keep up the good work man

Edited by RwP1138

Guest thekevster
Evidence man you are dropping knowledge like a professor in college

man this roms are mean like james dean doing a gangsta lean

this rom is more dope than the s*** that i smoke

sorry, i couldnt help myself lol.

Edited by thekevster

Guest mrcrusha829

I also cleared my notifications in post#702 page 36, same deal and the BT cab/fix did not work either

Do you have a device connected via Bluetooth?

I think you get an icon to show Bluetooth is on and what is connected. That would be 2 notifications. Not sure.... thinking out loud.

Guest Mastergreeny
what exactly was this "first" ev?

He is talking about the Nitrogen player with the working buttons from titanium panel. This is something new that we developed for this ROM.

Guest monsterpt
He is talking about the Nitrogen player with the working buttons from titanium panel. This is something new that we developed for this ROM.

Thank you guys for the great work on Nitrogen. Like it much more than the WMP. I know editing JLMPanex was a b****

Edited by monsterpt

Guest Mastergreeny
Thank you guys for the great work on Nitrogen. Like it much more than the WMP. I know editing JLMPanex was a b****

Getting it working with JML wasnt too bad. The worst part was getting it all cooked into the ROM...Expect to see some more panels with JML included in them in future builds!!!

Guest thekevster

ah, i figured that was it but i wanted to make sure there wasnt some hidden new feature that yall werent telling us about lol. great work on the nitrogen panel btw! yalls creativity and expertise on creating these roms is amazing.

Guest Vudugan
Do you have a device connected via Bluetooth?

I think you get an icon to show Bluetooth is on and what is connected. That would be 2 notifications. Not sure.... thinking out loud.

Only my Jawbone, which seems to be the #1 Omnia resistant BT Headset but my problem no longer exists in v8, all is well!!

Tell Me is also working for those who want/need to know!!

Don't know how much Thx Ev and MasterG can take but here's more for yah !! Thx!! Thx!! Thx!!

Think I'm done flashing til these guys top this ROM with at least 5 new and/or improved items

"more panels with JML included in them in future builds!!!" the clocks & plug-ins are pretty amazing in JML, Ive tried installing them, but, with no success. if you could incorporate some of those plug-ins & clock, WOW!!!!!

Getting it working with JML wasnt too bad. The worst part was getting it all cooked into the ROM...Expect to see some more panels with JML included in them in future builds!!!
Edited by poloa

Guest Grassguy

Yeah, Panex is pretty sweet. I put some buttons on the ATContacts panel to have sms and call buttons. I also made an Opera panel with 4 shortcuts you can go to per page, like manilamanu but opens opera to that address. It was a pain to figure out but once you do it once, it's easy!