EVIDENCE/Mastergreeny V13

Guest Evidence_I

Guest monsterpt
Yeah, Panex is pretty sweet. I put some buttons on the ATContacts panel to have sms and call buttons. I also made an Opera panel with 4 shortcuts you can go to per page, like manilamanu but opens opera to that address. It was a pain to figure out but once you do it once, it's easy!

Any chance for a quick instruction on how to do that? Sounds awesome!

Guest ChrisColumbus

Hey Evidence..you and MASTER are AWESOME!!! I tried to map a .url and a .lnk file to manila and Im getting an error message... can u tell me if they are right... I cannot get them to work at all...

for .lnk I tired

38#"\windows\opera9.exe;http://m.cnn.com"'>http://m.cnn.com"

for a .url I tired

[internetShortcut]

URL=http://m.cnn.com

I keep getting an error.. either not a trusted certificate or invalid link... I dont know what I am doing wrong.. can u help??

grass may be onto something that could help me out....

Edited by ChrisColumbus

Guest AFBcon06
My Work Around for The Text Bug and mapping sms to the Today Screen! Installed Vito SMS chat

made this reg entriy to make it the default SMS app

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Shell\Rai\:MSINBOX

in the string "1" write

"\Program Files\VITO\SMS-Chat\SMSChat.exe"

This will change the .lnk in your stat menu then add that .lnk to your Cmanilamenu choose your favorite .png and you are set so when you get a new text just open up that .lnk and you will have no more unread texts! if you have your altenative SMS app installed to My Storage you will have to change the Path accordingly

EDIT : Just realized that I have to use the QUOTATION MARKS hahah now it works

I did that change and I go back into the start menu and the regular icon is still there but when I click on it says the file "program" cannot be opened. Either its not trusted or signed.....

Edited by AFBcon06

Guest Racerman27410
Do you have a device connected via Bluetooth?

I think you get an icon to show Bluetooth is on and what is connected. That would be 2 notifications. Not sure.... thinking out loud.

my BT icon is blue when BT is on.... when i have a headset connected it goes to the question mark......or is it a headphone??????? it's all good with me as long as everything is working... and everything is working very well :D

Guest Jmak512

Hey i just really wanted to say thank you for all the hard work and mainly a big thanks for paying attention to my suggestion with the clock evidence it does look really dope. At the same time Master great work for always helping now this collaboration is better and as sick as Snoop and DR. Dre. U guys are and have been taking all this to the next lvl. thank you so much again for everything :D :P

i un installed the programs & reset phone, no improvement.:D

strange problem after installing phregit & htc clean ram. my clock & panels are now gray after my reboot? help.

strange problem after installing phregit & htc clean ram. my clock & panels are now gray after my reboot? help.

My clock is gray now as well. All I installed was Resco Explorer and Rescom Keyboard, and a soft reset.

Guest dasayayin

Hi Newbie question here, I do not know how to add apps [like tomtom] I mean I can add the apps but I cant add the icon or I just cant find it. Help

is there any way to do it like in M2d where you just add the program, click on it and voila!! program and icon done

Guest cfprelude

i may be the only one with this issue BUT.....

My Calender appts won't "Dismiss". I know the icons/buttons have changed a bit in the last few releases but i get a left soft key that looks like a question mark and a right soft key that looks like a "list" but when you click on either one it seems to just "snooze" the appt. Anyone else experiencing this?

Thanks

Guest philwills
i may be the only one with this issue BUT.....

My Calender appts won't "Dismiss". I know the icons/buttons have changed a bit in the last few releases but i get a left soft key that looks like a question mark and a right soft key that looks like a "list" but when you click on either one it seems to just "snooze" the appt. Anyone else experiencing this?

Thanks

On mine, the one on the left, that looks like a dismiss button, snoozes for 10 minutes. The one on the right, which looks like a menu button, dismisses... But the reminder still pops up again at the time of the appointment. It's kind of annoying, but something I've been learning to live with. Wish I could figure out how to get it back to dismiss and menu, but I've not figured it out, yet (if there is even a way, it may be a bug in the later builds).

Guest cfprelude
On mine, the one on the left, that looks like a dismiss button, snoozes for 10 minutes. The one on the right, which looks like a menu button, dismisses... But the reminder still pops up again at the time of the appointment. It's kind of annoying, but something I've been learning to live with. Wish I could figure out how to get it back to dismiss and menu, but I've not figured it out, yet (if there is even a way, it may be a bug in the later builds).

Thanks - i'll try using only the one on the right and see if it improves. It's only been since version 6 (i think) that i've experienced this. I used V5 for a few days and dont remember it having an issue.

Guest philwills
Thanks - i'll try using only the one on the right and see if it improves. It's only been since version 6 (i think) that i've experienced this. I used V5 for a few days and dont remember it having an issue.

I think the issue started showing up for me around build 23053 or 23064. I was using BW's roms at the time, and it was mentioned that people wanted the menu back, but as far as I know, nobody figured it out. There's a reg key that looks promising, but I don't know what value it should have.

Guest blazingwolf
I think the issue started showing up for me around build 23053 or 23064. I was using BW's roms at the time, and it was mentioned that people wanted the menu back, but as far as I know, nobody figured it out. There's a reg key that looks promising, but I don't know what value it should have.

Microsoft made a change in the snooze menu. The only "fix" I have seen for it works for HTC devices but we don't have the reg key in or build. So renaming it like is mentioned won't work.

Guest philwills
Microsoft made a change in the snooze menu. The only "fix" I have seen for it works for HTC devices but we don't have the reg key in or build. So renaming it like is mentioned won't work.

Thanks for the info BW. Hopefully M$ will get it straightened out in a few builds, but I'm not holding my breath.

Guest cfprelude

oh ok. I can deal with it. Pressing the right button seems to do the trick so i dont really care what the buttons look like or say as long as i dont get the same rminder ever 10mins fro an hour :D Thanks!!

Guest chrisp304

Whats the correct position for the Nitrogen panel. I was doing a little re-arranging (despite the warning) and now the panel isn't working quite right. Thanks.

Guest philwills
Whats the correct position for the Nitrogen panel. I was doing a little re-arranging (despite the warning) and now the panel isn't working quite right. Thanks.

Right below CHome... It's the 7th one.

Guest punkwhan

Is xt9 working with Samsung Keyboard?

I'm using v5, and it says 'Add word?' whenever I type a word instead of showing the choices.

It seems like the xt9 dictionary isn't there.

Is that true?

Or do I have to enable something?

Thanks.

Guest Majorair32

Is anyone having a issue where the phone seems to clock a lot for no reason. I will be in the middle of browsing the web or sending a email or text and the phone will clock show the swirling window and lock me out of what I am doing for 1-2 seconds. I am running a fresh v7 install it was the doing the same thing on v5 as well. Thanks if anyone has any ideas.

Edited by Majorair32

Mastergreeny, do you have a working taskanuim panel that you can pass on. I saw in previous post that it might have been cooked in but i have not seen it in the last 3 versions. Love the rom and i thank you and Ev for all your hard work. Thanks in advance.

Guest Vudugan
Is anyone having a issue where the phone seems to clock a lot for no reason. I will be in the middle of browsing the web or sending a email or text and the phone will clock show the swirling window and lock me out of what I am doing for 1-2 seconds. I am running a fresh v7 install it was the doing the same thing on v5 as well. Thanks if anyone has any ideas.

My guess is it may be a program that you installed and tries to run in the background. Do you have Weather updating on its own? I would check the task manager when this occurs from Start/Task Manager.

I like Showcase but it doesn't show AS running in background so I am curious if it hides something else...

Guest Vudugan

Just figured I would throw this out here for those that do Not want there Data Connection constantly running. I have been using this for at least 5-6mths. It turns off Data after a Min or so and I believe I even seen a 3min version around. You can also manually kill Data by tapping the End Key once or twice. Maybe it will help some of the latest Flashers.

I install to device memory

I did not make or edit this cab!!

GPRS_1_Minute_Auto_Disconnect.CAB

Edited by Vudugan