EVIDENCE/Mastergreeny V13

Guest Evidence_I

Guest cfprelude
Well I have "FloTanium 2.0" All Done If anyone wants to try it! here are some screens Shots:

post-596907-1257870655_thumb.pngpost-596907-1257870677_thumb.png

post-596907-1257870703_thumb.pngpost-596907-1257870721_thumb.png

Here is a Video of it in action:

getting a little creepy - i installed m2d over the naked rom yesterday and was thinking about how nice itd be to have v11 of sense AND m2d... my wish has been granted and downloading now. It helps people like me who like to have one or the other for a few days and then switch to the other. lol

Guest cfprelude
The new Naked Rom is working out great. I miss the keyboard I was using with BW's Black Rom since have fat fingers and it worked well with my logs. It was called the LG Incite keyboard. Does anyone have a cab for it? I have tried many different ones today and none of them were that or worked at all.

I have been trying to change the keyboard with little success without IM Selector and can't find a cab for that. I change it and reset and it goes back to the default Touch Input everytime. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

i dont have a cab for it but would try it if you find it. i did a search and only found where it was coooked into one of blazingwol's roms so that'd be a good person to start with :)

The new Naked Rom is working out great. I miss the keyboard I was using with BW's Black Rom since have fat fingers and it worked well with my logs. It was called the LG Incite keyboard. Does anyone have a cab for it? I have tried many different ones today and none of them were that or worked at all.

I have been trying to change the keyboard with little success without IM Selector and can't find a cab for that. I change it and reset and it goes back to the default Touch Input everytime. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

try this one!

Default_IM_WM5.CAB

Is it me, or does M2D2 use alot of memory when running. With only Pocket Informant opened I have only 18m of program memory free. With the previous version ofthis ROM with Neo only I 'd have more like 50m free. Seems like that could become an issue as I start doing more things.

Hey Evidence (and any others): Is Bluetooth working properly in the lite version of your ROM (23506)? It doesn't want to connect to anything anymore, it's almost like OBEX isn't there or enabled. I've tried to connect to other WM phones, and to my iMac (via bluetooth) but it always complains that either the the connection failed or "The device doesn't have the necessary drivers". It worked fine before on your previous ROMs but I don't know what is different now.

P.S. Other 'simple' devices, like my Bluetooth headset, connect fine. It is just trying to connect to other machines/phones for things like file transfer that isn't working.

/Chimp

Edited by Chimp

Guest Jmak512

Hey man thanks for the TouchFLO Like always u are the man my friend i got to try it out lol Good stuff

Anyway to get some colors on the house, notifications, and browser with some color in there

Edited by Jmak512

Guest yojoe600

for some reason recently on v9 and now flowtanuim my wifi wont connect... is this a problem with my phone?

edit: got it to work for now... will report back if happens again

Edited by yojoe600

Guest arirang
Hey Evidence (and any others): Is Bluetooth working properly in the lite version of your ROM (23506)? It doesn't want to connect to anything anymore, it's almost like OBEX isn't there or enabled. I've tried to connect to other WM phones, and to my iMac (via bluetooth) but it always complains that either the the connection failed or "The device doesn't have the necessary drivers". It worked fine before on your previous ROMs but I don't know what is different now.

P.S. Other 'simple' devices, like my Bluetooth headset, connect fine. It is just trying to connect to other machines/phones for things like file transfer that isn't working.

/Chimp

i posted same issue with lite ROM [bT ftp services not found] but no resolution/patch yet. could be a 23506-thing and kitchens are cooking mainly from 230xx-branch so searching the forums yields nothing.

Edited by arirang

Guest gujupmp88
Is it me, or does M2D2 use alot of memory when running. With only Pocket Informant opened I have only 18m of program memory free. With the previous version ofthis ROM with Neo only I 'd have more like 50m free. Seems like that could become an issue as I start doing more things.

i have about 35-36m free

Guest Jmak512

I got a surprise for u Evidence i know how much the floating icons looked dope so im research a couple of them to see how they instead of the square ones ill post pictures after flashing the new FLO rom hell yeah

I got a surprise for u Evidence i know how much the floating icons looked dope so im research a couple of them to see how they instead of the square ones ill post pictures after flashing the new FLO rom hell yeah

I cant wait to See!!!!

Guest Jmak512

All this of course thanks to your great work bro!! I really make ppl say wow that is sick UI right there with all this now. Again million thanks and always great work of u and MG deserve all the credit

post-544073-1257923826_thumb.png

post-544073-1257923835_thumb.png

post-544073-1257923841_thumb.png

post-544073-1257923847_thumb.png

Guest Jmak512

I see u cooked the voice command on the FLO rom and at the same time i dont get that freeze on the pannels when i strictly go to my gmail like i used to b4 this is getting better and better

I got my 3 stars now yay :)

Edited by Jmak512

Guest camxposure

Using Deja Entendu- Hats off for getting any bugs - being new and having a few apps which I try to make key installs -

I fell flat on my face trying to find a ROM as good looking as yours- there are a few and can work with my programs.

so for to date- I only have trouble installing pocket music 5.33- when it launches the language selection prior to finish install the OK button is not present

an issue so far with most ROMS 6.5 CF03

so I am either looking for a FIX

or another good looking player

BT with button mapping

FLAC, and most other File types

EQ -

ones I liked were Coreplayer, Ptunes

I'm also having issue with HELP ok button as well which again is on the RIGHT TOP where the clock is displayed

trying to search the forum for fix- so point it out if possible

CAMXposure™

yeah i'm a little slow

Also how do you get back the moving background on SPB- not seen in the display animation- is it gone?

IS THERE A WAY TO GET THE VOLUME SCREEN CONTROL FROM s2u2 to work anymore like the iPhone- THAT WAS SO APPEALING?!!!

Edited by camxposure