EVIDENCE/Mastergreeny V13

Guest Evidence_I

Guest yojoe600
All this of course thanks to your great work bro!! I really make ppl say wow that is sick UI right there with all this now. Again million thanks and always great work of u and MG deserve all the credit

how are u getting your weather on the home page of touch flow?

Guest yojoe600
what are you getting for the weather, a city other then yours. if so try this cab, i have been installing it when I flash a M2D rom and my city comes up on the home panel.

thanks.. works now just needed to soft reset

Guest Majorair32

Hey bgill what reg edit did you use to fix the issue with resco explorer I am using the naked rom and the taskbar is off was wondering if it was a quick fix. Thanks

Hey bgill what reg edit did you use to fix the issue with resco explorer I am using the naked rom and the taskbar is off was wondering if it was a quick fix. Thanks

If you install showcase task manager suite it will fix this issue

Guest askani53

I would like to say thanks to Evidence and Master for their hard work, been loving my Omnia ever since finding your ROMs.

I'll be sending a little income your way soon.

I wanted to show off a few of my tweaks as well, thanks Jmak for the icon change idea.

post-583787-1257962346_thumb.pngpost-583787-1257962355_thumb.pngpost-583787-1257962362_thumb.pngpost-583787-1257962369_thumb.png

Got one question, where is the file location for the condensed picture panel icon?

Guest jlc0005
I would like to say thanks to Evidence and Master for their hard work, been loving my Omnia ever since finding your ROMs.

I wanted to show off a few of my tweaks as well, thanks Jmak for the icon change idea.

WOW! I love the way you made things more transparent. How did you do that?

Guest askani53
WOW! I love the way you made things more transparent. How did you do that?

I just went into \My Documents\Themes\Sense and renamed a few of the .pngs so they wouldnt register with the cpr file. A few value changes were done in the cpr to align everything better as well.

Edited by askani53

I'm running the v11 ROM and really like it but, I must confess, I switched some of the panels around and, now, I can't get it back to the original design. Can you list the panels used in version 11 in order from CClock down so I can reset my phone?

Thanks for the help and, also, for a great ROM!

Guest compnird
Build Version 23088 MS3.5.1 Beta "Deja Entendu"

SPB Moblie Shell 3.5.1 Beta

Tweeks by Mskip ProPlus Elegance you can find his work Here

Ok, I like the MS 3.5.1 setup, the theme you used is something I've been looking for but due to too may folks using RapidShare I have never been able to obtain. I am not a fan of some of the other things done in the ROM... I love the home screen but prefer my own ROM behind the MS.

I own MS 3.5 and my key worked in the 3.5.1 version, any way you can post the cab? or at least where you found it? And is the home page a theme or is it the MSkip thing that I've been trying to get on XDA forever but RapidShare never lets me? I really want whatever you used to get this home screen. But would rather use my own custom ROM.

Update:

They finally updated MSkip ProPlus with a Mirror link to 4Shared! I got it and it looks perfect! I have everythign I need now!

Edited by compnird

Guest askani53
question bout the "naked" rom, Is the "sense" UI still installed or is it just basic winmo 6.5??

Neither the sense UI or the Titanium UI is in the naked rom. Your home screen is the basic that is in winmo6.1

post-583787-1257962346_thumb.pngpost-583787-1257962355_thumb.pngpost-583787-1257962362_thumb.pngpost-583787-1257962369_thumb.png

Got one question, where is the file location for the condensed picture panel icon?

damn, thats looks sweet. nice work

Guest askani53
I'm running the v11 ROM and really like it but, I must confess, I switched some of the panels around and, now, I can't get it back to the original design. Can you list the panels used in version 11 in order from CClock down so I can reset my phone?

Thanks for the help and, also, for a great ROM!

You should keep the following panels in order for it to work right:

CClock

TitaniumWeather

Speeddials

Applauncher

Ccomm

CHome

CNitrogen

CGPS

CMyPhotos

CAppointments

Opera

CFacebook

The other panels can be moved around, but you need to keep one of them between Applauncher and Chome.

You should keep the following panels in order for it to work right:

CClock

TitaniumWeather

Speeddials

Applauncher

Ccomm

CHome

CNitrogen

CGPS

CMyPhotos

CAppointments

Opera

CFacebook

The other panels can be moved around, but you need to keep one of them between Applauncher and Chome.

Thanks for the quick reply. I'll try re-setting my phone now.

Guest Lexdad86

OK so i just flashed to v11 "terra firma" and when the phone loads up it freezes on the windows screen every single time. I can get by that by holding one of the side keys and I can get to the home screen in which everything works but I have no internet connection and the windows/start button does not respond at all, the button will press in when i touch it, but nothing happens and I can't access the connection settings or anything, so I was wondering if there was any type of fix for the windows/start button/key not responding??

Guest arirang
OK so i just flashed to v11 "terra firma" and when the phone loads up it freezes on the windows screen every single time. I can get by that by holding one of the side keys and I can get to the home screen in which everything works but I have no internet connection and the windows/start button does not respond at all, the button will press in when i touch it, but nothing happens and I can't access the connection settings or anything, so I was wondering if there was any type of fix for the windows/start button/key not responding??

with all those issues, and no one reporting similar since its release, i'd simply reflash [incld formatting My Storage].

Guest Lexdad86

how do you reformat the storage or would you recommend that I do a hard reset? this is the 3rd time i'd tried to flash this rom and i've tried a couple others also, on some roms i can get the internet to work fine without a hitch, but the start/windows button never works and it always freezes up on the loading screen right before the home page no matter what rom i try to flash and I make sure to flash to the default CF03 VZW rom every single time before i try to flash to something else. I just don't know what to do

Guest arirang
how do you reformat the storage or would you recommend that I do a hard reset? this is the 3rd time i'd tried to flash this rom and i've tried a couple others also, on some roms i can get the internet to work fine without a hitch, but the start/windows button never works and it always freezes up on the loading screen right before the home page no matter what rom i try to flash and I make sure to flash to the default CF03 VZW rom every single time before i try to flash to something else. I just don't know what to do

no need to reflash phone ROM--unless verizon releases an update, only needs to be done once...ever. these builds are flashing the PDA ROM. reformat card AND then reflash PDA ROM [via UDML]. all kitchens will have explicit/detailed instructions in their 1st or 2nd post on what to expect when flashing to their rom.

Guest AFBcon06
ok thank you for your help, one last favor to ask, do you happen to have a link on how to format my storage? or would you mind explaining it?

THanks again

Go to settings.....system.....hard reset and then hit reset my storage....put in the last four of your phone number and then hit ok and its formatted.

just loaded deja entendu, looks amazing

how would i go about adding items to the "3" screen that's empty. i dont know what i hit but it did pop up with the option to add apps, but now i cant find that.

also, how can i have the current conditions show instead of the forecast?

thanks!

i posted same issue with lite ROM [bT ftp services not found] but no resolution/patch yet. could be a 23506-thing and kitchens are cooking mainly from 230xx-branch so searching the forums yields nothing.

Thanks Arirang, let me know if you find out anything on this. I really miss my BT FTP stuff since I used it all the time to transfer files. Also, I had previously flashed 23081 (or 85 can't remember for sure) and I don't think it was working in that either - I tried to send a file to someone else and it would never connect.

Hope we find an answer to this cause otherwise I have to pull my card and pop it in my desktop to transfer files.

/Chimp