EVIDENCE/Mastergreeny V13

Guest Evidence_I

Guest Vudugan
how do you reformat the storage or would you recommend that I do a hard reset? this is the 3rd time i'd tried to flash this rom and i've tried a couple others also, on some roms i can get the internet to work fine without a hitch, but the start/windows button never works and it always freezes up on the loading screen right before the home page no matter what rom i try to flash and I make sure to flash to the default CF03 VZW rom every single time before i try to flash to something else. I just don't know what to do

Other than Hard Reset...

1. On your phone go to Settings/USB Connections change to Mass Storage/My Storage

2. Connect usb to PC

3. Open My Computer on your Desktop

4. Open the Removable Disk

5. Highlight and drag all files and folders from Removable Disk (This is My Storage) to pc (New Folder on desktop will do)

6. After the transfer, right click on the Removable Disk/Format

Flash away!!

Repeat 1-4 then drag/move items back after flash..

You may have to go to the exe. files of programs to Send a shortcut to the Program app. to see them under the Start Menu and/or SPB Program app or just reinstall programs but either way they will work. :)

Guest Vudugan
just loaded deja entendu, looks amazing

how would i go about adding items to the "3" screen that's empty. i dont know what i hit but it did pop up with the option to add apps, but now i cant find that.

also, how can i have the current conditions show instead of the forecast?

thanks!

Hold down on the screen, everything will be boxed.

hit the + sign bottom right to add more or hold down on any of the boxed items to change or edit.

The bottom right tab will also give you options to play with the Home screen but it is a little off on my phone. Seems that when you think you are pressing it, Contacts open..

May have to use a stylus but if you hit the spot just above the tab you will see the options.

Edited by Vudugan

I installed your Flotanium and love it very much. Better than the first one. How can you change the themes? I can't find the m2d program that normally is there to change the themes. Thanks again.

Guest Lexdad86

thanks everyone for all the advice, I have reformatted my storage, done a hard reset, basically everything to set back to factory standard/default and everything is working fine of course on the default CF03 ROM. Whenever I try to flash another rom such as Terra Firma which was working on mine fine before i tried to flash to flotanium 2 it flashes fine and loads up fine up to the loading screen with the windows symbol at the top. It loads up fine, makes a couple noises but will not progress that page unless I hold the "end" key which takes me to the home screen. Most of the home screen will work but the windows/start button still doesn't work. The button recognizes when i press it but will not bring up anything at all and just stays blank. Any other ideas since i can't send this back to VZW since CF03 is working fine on it, just when I try any other rom the start button will not work.

Thank you everyone for your help

Guest renee613

hello all,

downloaded flotanium this morning and just wanted to say job well done. I am constantly going back and forth between the 2 so its nice to have an all in one rom. also, i have a quick question. Can someone post the vera wang red background image or tell me what the image file name is? I want to have the vera wang background for titanium and m2d. I already have the theme set up for titanium but for some reason the background was only applied to the home m2d page. thanks in advance!!

-edit: found the background file it was "stwater_240_400.jpg" in /Windows. I made a copy. converted it to png format, renamed it "hh_fw_background" and placed that file in /Windows. It overwrote pre-existing file with the same name then I did a soft reset. BTW, I used Resco Explorer when adding file back to /Windows.

Edited by renee613

Guest Jmak512

How bout Sense and M2D the new release the one with color on the bottom scrolling taskbar that would be nice too. Is it possible Evidence

Edited by Jmak512

Guest askani53
IM glad u guys liked the idea of changing the icons for the apps but i must say what u did to all the other stuff is really dope too great work man

Thanks. I changed the hell out of the Neo Rom too, but just never posted anything. I usually keep to myself and try not to clutter up the threads, but for some reason I decided to share.

I would like to say thanks to Evidence and Master for their hard work, been loving my Omnia ever since finding your ROMs.

I'll be sending a little income your way soon.

I wanted to show off a few of my tweaks as well, thanks Jmak for the icon change idea.

post-583787-1257962346_thumb.pngpost-583787-1257962355_thumb.pngpost-583787-1257962362_thumb.pngpost-583787-1257962369_thumb.png

Got one question, where is the file location for the condensed picture panel icon?

Thats Sexy!!!!!!

Guest askani53
Thats Sexy!!!!!!

I've actually done even more work to it since then.

Any idea where that picture icon is located? I looked everywhere.

Edited by askani53

OK so i just flashed to v11 "terra firma" and when the phone loads up it freezes on the windows screen every single time. I can get by that by holding one of the side keys and I can get to the home screen in which everything works but I have no internet connection and the windows/start button does not respond at all, the button will press in when i touch it, but nothing happens and I can't access the connection settings or anything, so I was wondering if there was any type of fix for the windows/start button/key not responding??

tap the Top left corner where the Start menu used to be!

had a couple issues last night and this mornign.

couldnt load flotanium 2.0 with any luck, loaded it twice and it froze on the windows welcome screen, the 4 square working box stops animating, but buttons still produce sounds. i cleared my storage as suggested last page but it still doesnt load

and on Deja Entendu, for some reason this morning, the phone won't lock. holding in the end key, or pressing the hidden panel only dims the screen, but still allows the phone to be controlled. s2u2 doesnt seem to have launched. and upon "unlocking", it jumps to the page carousel. about 10 minutes after that, the screen locked blank and i had to pull the battery.

any ideas?

Guest askani53
Just remove it from titanium240x400.cpr

This worked perfectly. I tried it before, but it kept freezing the home screen for some reason. As long as it's working now, I'm good. Thanks.

post-583787-1258056282_thumb.png

Guest chrisp304
any WiFi connection issues in v10 ms3? I can't connect. anyone? are any of you connecting on v11 ms3.5.1?

Working for me, although I did have to do the disable/re-enable wifi power save fix.

Guest Vudugan
Working for me, although I did have to do the disable/re-enable wifi power save fix.

v10 or v11 please?

Nevermind, Thx Chris! Did just that and it finally connected. I usually keep that "Unchecked."

Have you found anything for MS3 that will indicate what network you are connected too on the Homescreen and/or connected at all?

Edited by Vudugan

Guest chrisp304
v10 or v11 please?

Nevermind, Thx Chris! Did just that and it finally connected. I usually keep that "Unchecked."

Have you found anything for MS3 that will indicate what network you are connected too on the Homescreen and/or connected at all?

Just the taskbar icon, then clicking it to see the network name.

Are you using the invisible Wireless Manager Widget in the upper right hand corner to toggle wifi on and off?

Edit: Also, you could use the single Wifi toggle widget and place it on the home screen. Doesnt tell you what network you're connected to, but at least you can easily see whether wifi is on or off.

Edited by chrisp304

Guest Vudugan

I re-arranged the layout but I am using the MS3 Wireless Manager on my Homescreen. Checking the TaskBar will have to do.

Man, I thought that WiFi issue would give me a reason to Flash v11 MS3.5.1 :)