EVIDENCE/Mastergreeny V13

Guest Evidence_I

sometimes i get large 5mb video files, i try to download but get a message that the file is too large. is there a program i can use to view these large video files on my phone? THANKS

Guest popsinger
sometimes i get large 5mb video files, i try to download but get a message that the file is too large. is there a program i can use to view these large video files on my phone? THANKS

i have full movies at over 600mb each and no problem with either wmp or pocket player so i don't know what problem you might have.

Guest gayflag

Just wanted to thank these masterful chefs for all their hard work and dedication to making some of the best roms out there.

For once, i've felt satisfied enough with my current rom, not to keep on flashing these new builds. I'll stick with 23085 until i see something that really grabs my attention.

Curious though, if evidence or mastergreeny if are having any inspirations for a new direction to take with the rom, or other somewhat major change in appearance or whatnot. Kinda like when he changed his name and blew us all away with the incredible titanium skin that we've been using for the past months. I love how the rom looks, just wondering if there is anything hiding up a sleeve or two. So whats up?

Maybe add the ALL BLACK THEME to the rom?

Edited by gayflag

Guest bicycleray

Just wanted to post what I have been messing with on my phone.

I love what can be done with MS 3.5.1! Master Deja Entendu is freakin awesome once I figured out the GPS issue

(I was dumb and didn't turn the GPS toggle on found on the today screen.)

Love the work you guys are doing!

post-519353-1258099031_thumb.jpg

post-519353-1258099622_thumb.jpg

post-519353-1258099048_thumb.jpg

this is a cab found here

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.p...p;postcount=937

Edited by bicycleray

Guest Mastergreeny
+1 on a update to Deja Entendu - my new preferred ROM... (Nice work on the Rom Mastergreeny!!)

Thanks!! I will take a look at the actual 3.5.1 release..I didnt see any problems with Beta now though other than the settings folder icons. I haven't figured that out yet.

man i just must be having the worst luck with entendu. :/ this morning in a meeting my phone vibrated 3 times and the screen locked black. i ripped the battery and when i restarted it, the time shown was 12:00 on 1-1-08. Also, email message notifications are not popping up except with the small icons on the top bar, but with a "?".

i liked v.11, which i'll be flashing back to this evening. i'd really like to try flotanium if i can get it working.

Guest pwmcmaho

Anybody else having problems with the MS 3.5 Weather widget not changing? I am currently using Built to Last with the default theme (with a few modifications) on the lifestyle layout.

I woke up this morning and the Moon is still showing, but the forecast (on the left side) says sunny and 30 degrees... The update was less than an hour ago... and the sun has been up longer than that (yippie!!)

Any thoughts? Thanks!!!

Guest wattpuppy
Build Version 23088 MS3.5.1 Beta "Deja Entendu"

Thanks to Evidence for all this help with making this ROM possible!! His Kitchen and work porting the new builds is awesome!!!

Items In the ROM:

SPB Moblie Shell 3.5.1 Beta

Tweeks by Mskip ProPlus Elegance you can find his work Here

GPS Toggle (Runs from the Windows Today Screen)

Most everything from our other ROM except Titanium

Click around on the home screen...There are invisible links for Showcase, Lock Screen, and Wireless Manager

Added Button to open Spb Home from Today Screen (Right Softbar Button)

Updated for Landscape support

Items Removed from the ROM:

Titanium Removed

All Panels associated with Titanium

Voice Commands (Can be added via cab)

Many other things

Download "Deja Entendu" Here

http://www.4shared.com/file/149187407/2dda...ja_Entendu.html

Download "Built to Last" Here

http://www.4shared.com/file/146677938/f78d...lt_to_Last.html

Pics of Current Build:

How about a new build of Deja Entendu now that MS 3.5.1 is out of beta.

Guest DEValken

Is there a way to determine why my bat drains so fast with this ROM (MS 3.5.1B)? Maybe a bat drain log file or something? Below is my setup-

MS 3.5.1 b

5% bat driver

WOW 3D

GPS Weather Radar

HTC Calc

S2U2 ver 2.10

My bat drained within about 12 hours, maybe 1 hr total talk time. No roaming, not much data traffic (although how I determined that is questionable), GPS Toggle on, gmail every 2 hrs.

Great job BTW (everyone involved) on the MS ROM, it got me to change from BGs Neo.

I will have to buy an access code for MS, and when I do will I be able to add new changes (as MS is cooked into ROM)?

Thanks for any help.

Guest jlc0005

Thanks EV & MG for the wonderful work. I've been using v11, Terra Firma for about a week now and loving every minute of it... well, almost every minute. I found one little issue that I thought I would ask about. Since Voice Command was not included, I found a version somewhere and installed it (Microsoft_MSVC_1.6.21725.cab). It works great except for when I connect my Plantronics Voyager 510 BT headset... the only thing it doesn't seem to do is activate the mic (not on the phone or on the headset) when I try to initiate a call through the headset. I'm pretty sure that I've used that feature successfully on piror versions of this titanium ROM, but not certain. I know, however that I've used it to successfully initiate phone calls on the stock CF03, though.

Any recommendations? Is there a newer version of VC that works? Did MS change their BT stacks to break that function? Can anyone else confirm that calls can or cannot be initiated through a BT headset?

Any help would be appreciated.

Guest Racerman27410
Thanks EV & MG for the wonderful work. I've been using v11, Terra Firma for about a week now and loving every minute of it... well, almost every minute. I found one little issue that I thought I would ask about. Since Voice Command was not included, I found a version somewhere and installed it (Microsoft_MSVC_1.6.21725.cab). It works great except for when I connect my Plantronics Voyager 510 BT headset... the only thing it doesn't seem to do is activate the mic (not on the phone or on the headset) when I try to initiate a call through the headset. I'm pretty sure that I've used that feature successfully on piror versions of this titanium ROM, but not certain. I know, however that I've used it to successfully initiate phone calls on the stock CF03, though.

Any recommendations? Is there a newer version of VC that works? Did MS change their BT stacks to break that function? Can anyone else confirm that calls can or cannot be initiated through a BT headset?

Any help would be appreciated.

I installed the voice command cab (1.6) on V11 and it works fine with my WiRevo stereo BT headset.... both for stereo music and BT calls

Guest jlc0005

Thanks, guys for the info. I uninstalled the other one, found this one in this thread... MSVC1.6.20771.CAB, and installed it... it works much better.

Thanks again!

Guest Chadnan

hey guys,

sorry about this question, but i was wondering how i could put the neo alpha theme on the "naked" ROM.

any help would be appreciated!

Thanks for everything!

Edited by Chadnan

Guest rndchef
Anybody else having problems with the MS 3.5 Weather widget not changing? I am currently using Built to Last with the default theme (with a few modifications) on the lifestyle layout.

I woke up this morning and the Moon is still showing, but the forecast (on the left side) says sunny and 30 degrees... The update was less than an hour ago... and the sun has been up longer than that (yippie!!)

Any thoughts? Thanks!!!

I am having the same issue as well. I am using MS 3.5.1 with mSkip Ultimate Elegance on the Naked Rom. I am waiting for mskip to release his latest which addresses this problem. I have read where someone reinstalled Elegance and reported the weather widgets worked ok.

Guest Extreme Blue

I love love love love the Deja Entendu! I may never flash again. :)

I was wondering why you removed Voice Commands? I use that all the time to call, and it needs to be there for TellMe.

Installing from the the cabs floating around loses some functionality. Even with the registry hacks suggested, I can not get Voice Command to activate using my blue tooth headset call button.

Other than that, I love it!

Guest Lexdad86

I was wondering if anyone else had trouble changing out the keyboards on the v11 "terra firma", I mean I go to settings-personal-input and than choose a different type of keyboard but the keyboard settings/type never changes, even after i do a restart of the phone it still has the same keyboard that I didn't want. Anyone else have this problem?

Guest syrguy1969
I don't know if you've seen it yet, bgi... I mean, Evidence, but I think this would work out well with this ROM :)

Edit: Forgot the link! http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...-5-5-with-tics/

You beat me to the punch on this one (that is what I get for not getting to the forums all weekend!!). JML is really getting fantastic (Today and other panels created with it)!!

I think the idea of 'as few panels as possible' is getting closer to a reality!!