EVIDENCE/Mastergreeny V13

Guest Evidence_I

Guest Majorair32

Hey guys has anyone had a issue with the market place? I have the patched version for SD card installed and now it wants to update which is fine but it error's evertime on the update. I have tried to uninstall reinstall it same thing. Anyone else having this issue or does anyone have the updated marketplace in a cab that I can install. Thanks

Guest mckenph

I am using the naked ROM. Anyone having issues with Phone Alarm. WHne I install it on my phone it goes to 100% CPU utilization. It seems that the Device.exe is not happy with it. As soon as I uninstall it everything is fine

Guest dragonriot

I tried out this rom, the Built to Last version, and I LOVE the interface, but everything was just too slow. It took 15 seconds, after a brand new install and nothing on the phone, to enter text mode... the keyboard is not touch friendly, no matter which one you use, and I was constantly hitting "m" instead of backspace which further compounded the reason I was using the backspace in the first place.

Again, I love the idea, but it's just not flowing... =(

Hey guys has anyone had a issue with the market place? I have the patched version for SD card installed and now it wants to update which is fine but it error's evertime on the update. I have tried to uninstall reinstall it same thing. Anyone else having this issue or does anyone have the updated marketplace in a cab that I can install. Thanks

I was having the same type of issue trying "storm's 506 rom" so I went back to "naked" and grabbed the cab from Lioryte roms cab files and install to Naked rom.

I think it updated marketplace but the end result is that it works fine .

Hope this was some help

Edited by kdkinc

Guest pwmcmaho
I tried out this rom, the Built to Last version, and I LOVE the interface, but everything was just too slow. It took 15 seconds, after a brand new install and nothing on the phone, to enter text mode... the keyboard is not touch friendly, no matter which one you use, and I was constantly hitting "m" instead of backspace which further compounded the reason I was using the backspace in the first place.

Again, I love the idea, but it's just not flowing... =(

I was using Built and thought the same thing ... went to Naked and installed 3.5.1 from .cab and it is working very well... have one minor issue, I'll post in another entry.

But I would give that a go...

Guest pwmcmaho

Using Naked with MS 3.5.1 loaded... anybody having trouble with getting network connections? I can't get the Netflix app nor the Facebook widget from MS 3.5.1 to connect... I always get an error...

Opera connects just fine for browsing ... so I'm not sure what gives...

Guest monsterpt
Sorry I haven't been around much call of duty has kept me busy! If anyone want to add me for PS3 its bga7x I suck to be honest with ya!!!

LOL, my son has been kicking my a**! I'll be sure to look you up (If you really suck maybe I'll win for a change!)

Guest Mastergreeny
Sorry I haven't been around much call of duty has kept me busy! If anyone want to add me for PS3 its bga7x I suck to be honest with ya!!!

Told you it was a great game LOL!!! This is where I have been too. I play Xbox360 though. Gamertag is MASTERGREENY.

Guest Majorair32
I was having the same type of issue trying "storm's 506 rom" so I went back to "naked" and grabbed the cab from Lioryte roms cab files and install to Naked rom.

Hope this was some help

Thanks I will check his post out and see if I can find the cab and try that out.

Guest Majorair32

Hope this was some help

Hey thanks for that info it worked great.

Doesnt anyone know what reg edit they used to fix the bottom of the mobile shell screen to fix the pixel line at the bottom I am running the naked rom with ms3.5.1 over it. Thanks again for all the quick help

Guest The Eleven

Things have been kind of quiet around here lately. I see our chefs have found some other activities to fill some spare time, but I'm not sure that this is the only reason for the lull in activity. Over the past couple of weeks I've tried both the MS3.5.1 ROM and the Flotanium #2 ROM. They are both as close to perfection as we've seen. I'm guessing everyone is happy as pigs in poop and not reporting issues because, well... there aren't any. The closest thing to an issue I've found is memory usage. Over the course of a few hours my program memory has creaped up to close to 70mb. A (SOFT, see below)hard reset and I'm back to normal. It's no one thing that's taking it up, just the normal stuff taking up more mem. Filesys jumps from 8.7 to 10.3mb, M2D from 7.82 to 9.1mb, Device from 5.69 to 7.2, Gwes from 2.72 to 6.1mb and Shell32 from 2.65 to over 4.6mb. There's other stuff that increases, but these are the top five. I should mention that even with fairly limited memory available both these ROMs continue to work flawlessly. Scrolling can get a little laggy on the start menu, but other than that, I'd swear I had 50mb free. Am I alone on the memory usage and falling culprit to a third party app or are others seeing high memory usage?

Thanks to our chefs for a couple of awesome ROMs.

Edit: Oops. I meant SOFT reset. My bad.

Edited by The Eleven

Guest uberwagen

I flashed to Flotanium, then MS3.5.1, and finally back to Titanium V11. I find the Titanium is still my favorite. Logical layout, quick navigation, returns to the start page with one button press, and reasonably finger friendly. It has locked up in Messages a few times, with a soft reset needed to get back to normal. But overall, I am very happy with it. 

So why do I keep checking back for V12? It's pathetic how often I check. I feel like I did as a kid walking around the fairgrounds the day after the fair closed. Trash everywhere, no corn dogs, no flashing lights, no loud music. Where's the bearded lady? It's cold out here.

Damn Call Of Duty.  :)

Guest Dustinb
Hey thanks for that info it worked great.

Doesnt anyone know what reg edit they used to fix the bottom of the mobile shell screen to fix the pixel line at the bottom I am running the naked rom with ms3.5.1 over it. Thanks again for all the quick help

There is currently no fix for this. The reason it's not visible in Mskip's builds is that he uses a bottom menubar that isn't transparent so it really just hides the fact that the bottom 8 pixels are black. He has done quite a bit of customization to MS3.5 and continues to develop builds for it.

I'm currently running his "Ultimate Elegance" package and love it. You might wanna check out his work here, and check his sig to see links to his other work.

I've always run Mobile Shell with the WM6.5.1 builds and tried everything i could to remedy the bottom 8 pixels with luck. And as far as I know it still an issue. I hope I'm wrong becaus eI would LOVE to see it fixed.

I flashed to Flotanium, then MS3.5.1, and finally back to Titanium V11. I find the Titanium is still my favorite. Logical layout, quick navigation, returns to the start page with one button press, and reasonably finger friendly. It has locked up in Messages a few times, with a soft reset needed to get back to normal. But overall, I am very happy with it.

So why do I keep checking back for V12? It's pathetic how often I check. I feel like I did as a kid walking around the fairgrounds the day after the fair closed. Trash everywhere, no corn dogs, no flashing lights, no loud music. Where's the bearded lady? It's cold out here.

Damn Call Of Duty. :D

GREAT verbal picture 2nd paragraph!!

god, this is whats its coming to literature judging :)

Guest fitz1899

not sure if i'm being dumb or not....but when selecting messages, wasn't there a select 'all below' option....All I see are 'several' and 'all'

Is this something that is no more or am I not doing something correctly???

BTW...Deja Entendu is amazing !!!!! thanks again to evidence and greeny

Guest monsterpt
There is currently no fix for this. The reason it's not visible in Mskip's builds is that he uses a bottom menubar that isn't transparent so it really just hides the fact that the bottom 8 pixels are black. He has done quite a bit of customization to MS3.5 and continues to develop builds for it.

I'm currently running his "Ultimate Elegance" package and love it. You might wanna check out his work here, and check his sig to see links to his other work.

I've always run Mobile Shell with the WM6.5.1 builds and tried everything i could to remedy the bottom 8 pixels with luck. And as far as I know it still an issue. I hope I'm wrong becaus eI would LOVE to see it fixed.

Ditto here. I've been running the "Naked" ROM w MS 3.5.1 w Ultimate Elegance. Working great. Trying to change the size of the page selector at the bottom without success. I would like it to be just a little bigger. Any suggestions anyone?

Guest monsterpt
The closest thing to an issue I've found is memory usage. Over the course of a few hours my program memory has creaped up to close to 70mb. A hard reset and I'm back to normal. It's no one thing that's taking it up, just the normal stuff taking up more mem. Filesys jumps from 8.7 to 10.3mb, M2D from 7.82 to 9.1mb, Device from 5.69 to 7.2, Gwes from 2.72 to 6.1mb and Shell32 from 2.65 to over 4.6mb. There's other stuff that increases, but these are the top five. Scrolling can get a little laggy on the start menu, but other than that, I'd swear I had 50mb free. Am I alone on the memory usage and falling culprit to a third party app or are others seeing high memory usage?

Thanks to our chefs for a couple of awesome ROMs.

I noticed the same memory usage running the Naked ROM. I can't say that it has affected performance. I've only had one instance where program memory got so low that it gave me an error.

Guest arirang
I noticed the same memory usage running the Naked ROM. I can't say that it has affected performance. I've only had one instance where program memory got so low that it gave me an error.

this the paging pool pre-fetching instructions from/for active processes to improve GUI responsiveness. technically when the process is closed/inactive, the instruction is purged, then pool fetches next enqueue. when you soft reset, the pool is empty and you see the maximum free available RAM, then as the GUI, shell, and your widgets run, it'll go down [my available memory eventually idles in mid-40MB range]. unfortunately, the processes [filesys, gwes, device, shell32, etc] you've noted are notorious for NOT releasing sub-processes--these are leaks that have followed winmo since bygone days. moreover, running memory tweaks [ie-cleanram] will NOT purge those leaky processes because they're system-related and are white-listed--for good reason. add to this the poorly written/ported apps you've installed and you'll run out of memory fast.

this is why i jumped on the naked ROM--reliable build and kitchen, minimal shell- and widget-related process/memory overhead. now that Start apps can be easily repositioned everything i use is no more than 2-taps away. then add a few 3rd-party Today plugins, and i have all the info i need at a glance [available memory, GPS toolbox, 2-week calendar view]. my preference doesn't stop the leak but it definitely keeps it to a trickle and allows for snappy multi-tasking.

Edited by arirang

Guest yojoe600

good to know its keeping me from school work as well... but ill add u tonight... mines yojoe600 haha typical i know

Guest Dustinb
Ditto here. I've been running the "Naked" ROM w MS 3.5.1 w Ultimate Elegance. Working great. Trying to change the size of the page selector at the bottom without success. I would like it to be just a little bigger. Any suggestions anyone?

Mskip's actually created one with a bigger selector bar. Just requires replacing a couple of .dat's as long as you're on one of his latest builds. You can have the selector bar a little transparent through THIS link or you can use THIS one to make it solid. Both work the same except with the transparent bar you can see see the bottom 8 pixels slightly like THIS from laurie9300's post.

Hope that helps, Good luck.

Guest techwizard08

First off, I'd just like to say how good this new ROM looks. It's been quite a while since I last flashed, and am shocked at some of these new products.

I just have a couple questions I hope someone can help me with. I just flashed to the Flotanium, and have two issues--I can't get on the internet (data connection) and the keyboard doesn't seem to have autocomplete/xt9.

Also, I am new to Titanium, and wonder if there is any guide to help a new user figure out things like how to add contacts/apps to the front page.

Thank you for your time, and your hard work on this amazing ROM

Guest Majorair32
Mskip's actually created one with a bigger selector bar. Just requires replacing a couple of .dat's as long as you're on one of his latest builds. You can have the selector bar a little transparent through THIS link or you can use THIS one to make it solid. Both work the same except with the transparent bar you can see see the bottom 8 pixels slightly like THIS from laurie9300's post.

Hope that helps, Good luck.

I thought there was a reg fix for the bottom 8 or whatever pixels at the bottom of the ms3x lifestyle screen in wm6.5.1 roms. Anyone know of this. I am still looking.