EVIDENCE/Mastergreeny V13

Guest Evidence_I

Guest Mastergreeny
How about taskanium? I hate to mess up the look of this with crappy icons,

Here are some pics...This can probably be included in next build as well.

post-552026-1255766798_thumb.pngpost-552026-1255766814_thumb.png

Guest Mastergreeny
Nope sorry that didn't work.

Did you softt reset after you installed it? Also try opening opera once before you try the panel again.

Edited by Mastergreeny

Guest Mastergreeny
Did you notice the error says 'Operal.exe'? Not sure if this is relevant.

Yes I thought the problem was that the mortscript for opera panel was not pointing to the right location. Maybe the cab file didnt copy correctly. Try copying this file directly to /windows/opera9 folder. There should already be a mortscript in there replace that one with this file.

You haven't installed a different version of opera have you?

Edited by Mastergreeny

Guest montebello

awesome rom

just flashed v3 and that worked like sex, then tried v4 and ran into a weird issue

when i go into phone options, all the settings (Voicemail/Ring Type/Ring Tone/Keypad) are blank and when click on them to set them, the dropdown boxes are empty, only way to get out of that is to hit the Start button and ignore it

If im the only one i can try re-downloading and re-flashing, anyone else seeing this?

Guest ge0dude26
awesome rom

just flashed v3 and that worked like sex, then tried v4 and ran into a weird issue

when i go into phone options, all the settings (Voicemail/Ring Type/Ring Tone/Keypad) are blank and when click on them to set them, the dropdown boxes are empty, only way to get out of that is to hit the Start button and ignore it

If im the only one i can try re-downloading and re-flashing, anyone else seeing this?

Hey I got the same blank dropdown boxes in phone options as well so it's not just you.

I also tried the opera panel fix and directly replacing the mortscript file still doesn't work as well.

Guest Mastergreeny
Hey I got the same blank dropdown boxes in phone options as well so it's not just you.

I also tried the opera panel fix and directly replacing the mortscript file still doesn't work as well.

Let me download the ROM and give it a try to see if I can fix it for you guys. I don't have it on my phone right now...I have one that I cooked running right now. Its working on mine but maybe evidence made some other changes to it when he cooked it.

Edit: Actually mine is having the same blank screen problem on phone options. I will test a few things to see what might be causing it.

Edited by Mastergreeny

Guest midiwriter
Yes I thought the problem was that the mortscript for opera panel was not pointing to the right location. Maybe the cab file didnt copy correctly. Try copying this file directly to /windows/opera9 folder. There should already be a mortscript in there replace that one with this file.

You haven't installed a different version of opera have you?

OK so I was clicking on the actual panel which returned the error, when tapping on 'GO' at the bottom, it works fine...I'm used to tapping on the panels such as in messaging which works fine...sorry for the confusion.

post-552367-1255768920_thumb.jpg

Guest montebello
Actually mine is having the same blank screen problem on phone options. I will test a few things to see what might be causing it.

wow, talk about dedication, thanks for looking into it so fast

Its nothing major, keypad sounds is a lil annoying to me, but i guess v5 will be that much more Complete since (i hope) that gps panel will be in :)

Guest Mastergreeny
OK so I was clicking on the actual panel which returned the error, when tapping on 'GO' at the bottom, it works fine...I'm used to tapping on the panels such as in messaging which works fine...sorry for the confusion.

no you are right midi you should be able to activate it by clicking the icon on panel. It works on mine right now...I'm pretty sure that there is a link wrong in your mortscript.

Guest Mastergreeny

Well the problem with the settings showing up blank is the new dialer...Evidence will have to take a look at it to see if we can figure out why it is doing that when cooked in. So if you cant live with the menu being blank, I would flash back to the previous version of ROM.

Guest bluematrix64
wow you found an old Cab of mine!! :)

FYI Evidence=Bgill55=Bga7x=Me!!!

Time To let the Cat out of the Bag!

Alright.... I'm calling shenanigans here!... WTF... Whats with the secret identity?

Guest mrcrusha829
no you are right midi you should be able to activate it by clicking the icon on panel. It works on mine right now...I'm pretty sure that there is a link wrong in your mortscript.

If you go into CHome Editor and edit that panel... make it point to where OperaL.exe is located. Should be in your Windows folder.

Guest Evidence_I

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\CHome\Opera\Page1]

"ACTIONURL"="\\windows\\Opera9.exe;http://google.com"

"Name"="Google"

"SK2URL"="\\Windows\\Opera9.exe;Http://www.omniarom.com"

"SK2TEXT"="GO"

"URL"="Hit Go to Visit Omniarom.com"

"Icon"="\\My Documents\\Themes\\Sense\\operabar.png"

Make sure your Reg setting looks like this! Fixing the Notifications now!