question for the experts...

Guest snapz54

Guest snapz54

so my speaker is starting to go nuts and I was getting ready to call verizon but then I figured I'd ask the experts what to do.

With the release of the omnia 2 coming soon what are the chances I can wait a while until the omnia is discontinued and get an omnia 2 as a replacement?

Guest snapz54
About a year..

really? They are selling a brand new omnia for 29.99 on contract right now? I was hoping a couple months. do you have some real life experience with this situation before your omnia?

Guest necosino

The Omnia II will still retail for hundreds of dollars in a year. Chances are, in a few months when its released, they won't just offer it as a replacement. They might give you a $50 credit and make you pay the difference, but you will have to shell out money for at least a year.

Guest renee613

unlikely b/c vzw have refurbished omnias for that purpose. the odds of getting an omnia 2 in place of an omnia is virtually impossible because vzw changed their multiexchange policy which used to give you a different model after you replace ur phone 3x. now no matter how many times u replace ur phone, you'll always get the same model back. after 3x replacements you'll get the same model but new/not refurbished.